The Student Room Group

All teenagers are ignorant, nasty, back chatting idiots

I swear, every single person over the age of 10 HAS to talk about people as soon as they have left the room, and tell everybody else how much they hate everybody. Even the really nice people (or so it seems) will turn from time to time. And bs in case you're wondering, I'm exactly the same. Eventually we all get sucked into talking behind people's backs, and it's going to destroy us all.the older I get, the more I realise adults are also the same, people don't grow out of it. We're all horrible to each other. It's ingrained in our culture, and it's disgusting. How can we keep going like this? Why do I chip in on conversations of this nature? We all suck.
You need to chill - you sound stressed. Want some space cakes?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I swear, every single person over the age of 10 HAS to talk about people as soon as they have left the room, and tell everybody else how much they hate everybody. Even the really nice people (or so it seems) will turn from time to time. And bs in case you're wondering, I'm exactly the same. Eventually we all get sucked into talking behind people's backs, and it's going to destroy us all.the older I get, the more I realise adults are also the same, people don't grow out of it. We're all horrible to each other. It's ingrained in our culture, and it's disgusting. How can we keep going like this? Why do I chip in on conversations of this nature? We all suck.

I totally agree with you on this.
Reply 3
Original post by midgemeister7
Female detected

Posted from TSR Mobile

Grow up.
Lol we all do it.
Reply 5
Original post by SuperiorGenius
You need to chill - you sound stressed. Want some space cakes?

Does a superior genius know best then? I'm not stressed, the paragraphing didn't work on my phone. All I have done is stated the horrible facts which everybody else embraces or ignores.
Reply 6
News flash: people sometimes talk about each other in a negative way.

shocking stuff
I don't think gender has anything to do with this. Yes, female social groups break down faster but both are the same ultimately.

Original post by Viceroy
Grow up.

Just saying... never known a guy be like this
Original post by midgemeister7
Just saying... never known a guy be like this

Some of my guy friends are the bitchiest people I know.

At OP, talking about people behind their backs doesn't make one ignorant or an idiot so not sure why you put that in the title, it can however make someone nasty.

I guess people often talk behind people's backs because they don't have the courage to tell people their problems to their faces, or maybe they enjoy to gossip or spread things round I'm not sure I don't really take part in such activities, if I'm talking about someone behind their back it's always something I end up saying to their faces anyway.
Reply 9

I saw a 9 year old talk about people once, your logic is flawed :/
Teenagers are the perfect physical manifestations of all that is wrong with this once great country. Mix in an easy life, soft subjects at schools, swag and entitlement and there you go, the reason why this country is going down the ****ter.
Original post by WeedCanKill
Teenagers are the perfect physical manifestations of all that is wrong with this once great country. Mix in an easy life, soft subjects at schools, swag and entitlement and there you go, the reason why this country is going down the ****ter.

That is perhaps the first time I've read the term 'swag' used in a 'youth of today' rant.
What you're doing right now is moaning about people behind their backs. You almost certainly had specific people in mind when posting.
Nah dude, I'm a teenager and I don't talk smack when someone leaves the room, I learnt that lesson in 2012

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can pull yourself out of it. Trust. :smile:
Wait til you are in your 20s...

:biggrin:
You need to calm down.

You also need to find better friends. It doesn't sound like the people you're referring to are "all teenagers". Probably "13-15 year old girls".
Oh dear, calm down! The world is not out to get you. Listen to some dolphin noises or something.
Original post by XMaramena
You need to calm down.

You also need to find better friends. It doesn't sound like the people you're referring to are "all teenagers". Probably "13-15 year old girls".

I'm talking about 10 year olds, 15 year olds, 23 year olds and 45 year olds of both genders.

Most of whom aren't my friends.
I'm talking about 10 year olds, 15 year olds, 23 year olds and 45 year olds of both genders.

Most of whom aren't my friends.

Ah...

I think perhaps you don't quite understand the concept of "teenager" just yet? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending