The Student Room Group

Girls would you lie about how many people you have slept with?

Scroll to see replies

No because it shouldn't matter what I done in the past just as long as I was free of sti's and would be faithful to my current partner.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah.
Nope - I lied in the past and it didn't get me very far, but with the guy I'm currently seeing I told him the truth (7 guys)
Nahh. Although I did lie once in the past and said I'd slept with one guy when I was still a virgin.
No because I don't disucss my 'number' with my partners at all. I don't see any reason to have that conversation at all.
Original post by ilem
Man if I was a girl I'd grossly exaggerate my partner count. Just to repel and become utterly unattractive to the sort of guys who fetishise virginity and approach relationships with the mentality of a car buyer where mileage decreases value.

This is the most amazing thing I've ever read!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
One for every day , i rest on sunday .
No, if a guy has a problem with the number then I have a problem with him.
Somehow when girls reveal the amount of guys they've slept with they are portrayed as vulgar sluts but when guys say the amount of girls they've slept with they're the top man and every guy looks up to them. So yes, I would definitely lie about the amount of guys I've slept with.
Reply 29
No I don't have any reason to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No - I have no need to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending