The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Talk to Students from the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences!

Are you looking to come to Kingston in 2015 and want to talk to someone from a similar subject? Any questions you've thought of since the open day? Our first Facebook Live Chat is happening this Monday, 3rd of November!

Through the month there will also be opportunities to talk to students from all faculties so keep your eyes peeled! :biggrin:

Chloe
Student Ambassador
Reply 1
Original post by Kingston University
Are you looking to come to Kingston in 2015 and want to talk to someone from a similar subject? Any questions you've thought of since the open day? Our first Facebook Live Chat is happening this Monday, 3rd of November!

Through the month there will also be opportunities to talk to students from all faculties so keep your eyes peeled! :biggrin:

Chloe
Student Ambassador

Hi, I am going to be applying for a PGCE in Primary education at Kingston as my first choice. I have a couple of questions regarding application for this:

In terms of references would two from my Uni tutors be sufficient? I know it is preferred that you get one from a headteacher at the primary school you volunteered. I have read that some universities accept a letter from the head of your voluntary placement at interview and I am wondering would this be the case at Kingston?
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Remember this is tomorrow! Don't miss out!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending