The Student Room Group

UK army called in because muslim Libyan recruits committing so many sex crimes

Libyan recruits are training in Cambridge and the army have had to be called in to control them because they muslim Libyan recruits have been committing so many sex crimes in the area.

'SCOTTISH soldiers have been drafted in to deal with Libyan troops blamed for a string of sex attacks in England'

'They are like a pack preying on women in the hours of darkness'

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-soldiers-drafted-deal-libyan-4527302
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-29798855
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/libyan-soldiers-hunted-down-sexually-4530213
(edited 9 years ago)
It just isn't even surprising any more. And you have to be one seriously immoral person to just ignore it.
Lol even the red tops admit it's only THREE GUYS who've done this, out of 2000 cadets. That's barely over .1%, It wouldn't shock me to find .1% of young squaddies got up to no good on drunken nights out here.

Surprised the Mirror didn't talk about the 2nd regiment being called in, big part of the story yet only the Record has that "tip".

Yeah those three should be punished, like our own cadets who'd behave in such a way. As even the Record says, the large majority of the rest are training well under the program.

I mean there's a lot of issues in society with culture clashes but no need to stir up false BS for no ******* reason bar a campaign to force a divide between already fractured communities.
It's like they can't help themselves.
Wonder what it is that makes these guys unable to behave in a decent society

You'd think the immersion in a certain 'faith' would have taught them some kind of decent morality :angry:
Original post by arson_fire
A few corrections:

1) There`s 300 Libyan trainees there, not 2000.

2) It`s not an isolated incident. Police are investigating other assaults including a serious sexual assault on a male.

3) There have been repeated problems with these trainees rioting, barricading themselves in the barracks, starting fires, and going AWOL

4) Police have responded several times to reports of these trainees harassing and entering the accommodation of female english-language students studying at a nearby summer school.

Sounds like any training establishment.
Original post by Radicalathiest

You'd think the immersion in a certain 'faith' would have taught them some kind of decent morality :angry:

I know right. Funny because statistics show that 75 rape allegations and 150 sexual assaults were reported to military police against British military personnel in 2011-2013. Not to mention +20 registered sexual offenders in the British Army that are still serving. What is it with these guys, unable to behave in a decent society?
Original post by Radicalathiest

You're offside! (do British people have this expression? hm)

Any army regiment of that size would behave like that and actually British soldiers do stuff like this when they get drunk (eg in Cyprus, I'm Greek and I've talked to Cypriots about this).

Islam doesn't have to do anything with this. If I'm not mistaken, sexual assault or rape is (thankfully) prohibited in all major rulings.
Let's not forget, guys, that Christian, Hindus, Jews, Buddhists and Druids all share an equal amount of the rape crime and contribute to the equivalent of 1400 in a single town. Do not single out Muslims, it's a common occurrence for any town to have such statistics by all religions.
Original post by Snagprophet
Let's not forget, guys, that Christian, Hindus, Jews, Buddhists and Druids all share an equal amount of the rape crime and contribute to the equivalent of 1400 in a single town. Do not single out Muslims, it's a common occurrence for any town to have such statistics by all religions.

Naaah, nobody cares about all other communities that might be involved.
We just want the muzzies:colone:
Muslim is the flavour of the month/year/decade for blaming ostracising and bashing!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending