The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

RHUL applicants for 2015 entry

Hi :biggrin:

This thread seems to have not been posted yet. If someone already has, please send me the link :biggrin: Otherwise, this is the thread for 2015 entry to RHUL :biggrin: Post what you are applying for and your current studies :biggrin:
For me, theoretical physics. My A2s - maths, further maths, physics (+EPQ)

:biggrin::biggrin:

Connect to Royal Holloway here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi!

I've applied for English (Q300) with predictions of A*AA (or above, not sure now!) in English Lit (A*), Classical Civilisation (A*/A) and History (A).

I received an offer of ABB!
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by jazhiggs1997
Hi!

I've applied for English (Q300) with predictions of A*AA (or above, not sure now!) in English Lit (A*), Classical Civilisation (A*/A) and History (A).

I received an offer of ABB!

wohoo :biggrin: where else are you applying to? :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Applying for Politics :smile:
A2's - Politics, English lit and Philosophy (A*AA)
Course requirements are ABB so hopeful that I will get an offer
Went to the open day on Saturday with low expectations because of its ranking and was really impressed :biggrin: preferred it to Kings College!
Original post by Piledriver
Applying for Politics :smile:
A2's - Politics, English lit and Philosophy (A*AA)
Course requirements are ABB so hopeful that I will get an offer
Went to the open day on Saturday with low expectations because of its ranking and was really impressed :biggrin: preferred it to Kings College!

I loved the open day :biggrin: well I went to the one in July, the best one out of the 5 open days I went to :biggrin:
When are you sending off your application?
Original post by Infinity_4652
I loved the open day :biggrin: well I went to the one in July, the best one out of the 5 open days I went to :biggrin:
When are you sending off your application?

Hopefully tuesday, providing college have actually written my reference by then :frown: What about you?
Hopefully tuesday, providing college have actually written my reference by then :frown: What about you?

Well my tutor had sent mine off on friday. But on that day, the college had no internet connection :frown: The ucas applications have to go through the registry department at my college and the department saw that I didn't have a predicted grade for my EPQ, so they emailed me and my tutor on monday morning saying why my application had been returned. I was annoyed. Now I have to wait till the monday we get back to get this sorted out :frown:
Sorry for that long story :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Well my tutor had sent mine off on friday. But on that day, the college had no internet connection :frown: The ucas applications have to go through the registry department at my college and the department saw that I didn't have a predicted grade for my EPQ, so they emailed me and my tutor on monday morning saying why application had been returned. I was annoyed. Now I have to wait till the monday we get back to get this sorted out :frown:
Sorry for that long story :biggrin:

That sucks :frown: The internet went down on friday at my college too, loads of people were pissed off because they couldn't send off their applications…
Good luck with your application!
That sucks :frown: The internet went down on friday at my college too, loads of people were pissed off because they couldn't send off their applications…
Good luck with your application!

so where else are you applying to? :biggrin:
Hi :biggrin:

This thread seems to have not been posted yet. If someone already has, please send me the link :biggrin: Otherwise, this is the thread for 2015 entry to RHUL :biggrin: Post what you are applying for and your current studies :biggrin:
For me, theoretical physics. My A2s - maths, further maths, physics (+EPQ)

:biggrin::biggrin:

I've applied for Physics too but particle! :smile:
A2s: Maths, Further maths, Physics + Computing
Is RHUL your favourite? Where else have you applied?
Original post by Hoosierette
I've applied for Physics too but particle! :smile:
A2s: Maths, Further maths, Physics + Computing
Is RHUL your favourite? Where else have you applied?

Are you applying for all particle? Birmingham, lancaster, queen mary, southampton?

Well it's either royal holloway or edinburgh for my insurance, can't decide which one haha :biggrin: will depend on my offers though :smile:

My other 3 are st andrews, york and glasgow :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
Obviously not the official thread, however it would be great to see who applied to Royal Holloway, what course you wish to study including where else you may have applied to.
Hi,

I applied for psychology at
Portsmouth (Accepted)
Cardiff (Rejected)
Holloway (Pending)
Cambridge (Pending)
Bath (Pending)

Thats my lot.

Good luck!
Reply 13
International Business Bsc

Brunel University (pending)
De Montfort (conditional)
Aston University (pending)
University of Liverpool (pending)
Royal Holloway (pending)

Good luck on all your choices everyone!
Bsc Economics and Financial Economics

Queenmary
Royal Holloway
Kent
City
Reading

Will be submitting in my application in a few days!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chensun
Obviously not the official thread, however it would be great to see who applied to Royal Holloway, what course you wish to study including where else you may have applied to.

Original post by tatt0barbie
Hi,

I applied for psychology at
Portsmouth (Accepted)
Cardiff (Rejected)
Holloway (Pending)
Cambridge (Pending)
Bath (Pending)

Thats my lot.

Good luck!

Original post by chensun
International Business Bsc

Brunel University (pending)
De Montfort (conditional)
Aston University (pending)
University of Liverpool (pending)
Royal Holloway (pending)

Good luck on all your choices everyone!

Original post by Maleeha121
Bsc Economics and Financial Economics

Queenmary
Royal Holloway
Kent
City
Reading

Will be submitting in my application in a few days!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just a heads up- there was already a thread for this so I've merged the two together! :woo: :biggrin: So now you should be able to find more people. :smile:
Hey everyone,

I just updated the OP with a link to Royal Holloway connect page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

:woo:
Reply 17
Great and got an offer from Royal Holloway today, so i am over the moon. I have been waiting for ages… 6 days… but i went on track definitely way too much
Original post by chensun
Great and got an offer from Royal Holloway today, so i am over the moon. I have been waiting for ages… 6 days… but i went on track definitely way too much

what's your offer? :biggrin:
Reply 19
what's your offer? :biggrin:

My offer is
ABB
:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending