The Student Room Group

Biomedical Science Applicants 2015

Hi,

Thought I'd make this thread as no one has mentioned about Biomedical Science / Medical Science Degree...

Anyone who is applied for this course for 2015?
Which universities?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MaryamI
Hi,

Thought I'd make this thread as no one has mentioned about Biomedical Science / Medical Science Degree...

Anyone who is applied for this course for 2015?
Which universities?

I applied this year at Oxford, Edinburgh, Sheffield, Reading and Bath! :smile:
So far gotten offers from Reading and Sheffield, applied on the 13th Oct.
Reply 2
i applied for biomed to manchester, southampton, newcastle, leicester and kcl. i got an offer from kcl like super quickly. i have an interview at manchester
I applied at Queen mary, St George and Kings College. The other two for medicine, and got a offer from kcl too. :biggrin:
Reply 4
That's really good! Congrats! I have applied to universities in Birmingham and to Keele.
Oooh ohhh me! :biggrin:

I've applied to Kent, Nottingham Trent (for biomedical science and microbiology), Greenwich (which I'm visiting in 8 days) and Surrey.

No formal offers yet, I only applied on Tuesday though.
Reply 6
Original post by RachaelBee
Oooh ohhh me! :biggrin:

I've applied to Kent, Nottingham Trent (for biomedical science and microbiology), Greenwich (which I'm visiting in 8 days) and Surrey.

No formal offers yet, I only applied on Tuesday though.

Same here no offers yet, I applied last week Thursday.
Reply 7
Hey i've applied for Biomed at York, Southampton, Bath, Durham and Oxford and have so far received offers from Bath, York and Southampton!(All with offers of AAB)
Reply 8
Original post by lawalke
Hey i've applied for Biomed at York, Southampton, Bath, Durham and Oxford and have so far received offers from Bath, York and Southampton!(All with offers of AAB)

Hey... Congrats! Same my offers are AAB/BBB
lol hey, I'm doing my first year of biomed!!!!!! :biggrin:
thought id post here lol just cos..
Reply 10
Original post by Princess31

Hey princess lol
Anyways how is the course ?... what grades did you get in with ...if you don't mind sharing :smile:
Original post by MaryamI
Hey princess lol
Anyways how is the course ?... what grades did you get in with ...if you don't mind sharing :smile:

Aha heya Maryam :h:
and the course is good so far, im liking it, maths and stats not so much but its a module you gotta do :rolleyes: and um I got BBBB to get in for Glasgow Caledonian :h:
Reply 12
Aha heya Maryam :h:
and the course is good so far, im liking it, maths and stats not so much but its a module you gotta do :rolleyes: and um I got BBBB to get in for Glasgow Caledonian :h:

Aww thats cool .. Maths and stats interesting... I do maths for a2 so will help next year I guess
All the best with your degree and thanks for sharing :h:
Original post by MaryamI
Aww thats cool .. Maths and stats interesting... I do maths for a2 so will help next year I guess
All the best with your degree and thanks for sharing :h:

Aha thanks :h: and trust me its like beyond boring :bored:
and thank you dolly! :h: good luck with your studies!
Reply 14
Aha thanks :h: and trust me its like beyond boring :bored:
and thank you dolly! :h: good luck with your studies!

Ahh thanks - I'm not a doll! Thank you :h:
Original post by MaryamI
Ahh thanks - I'm not a doll! Thank you :h:

Aha sorry about that! I call everyone, dolly, or love, or cutie, or atuff like that :tongue:
Reply 16
Aha sorry about that! I call everyone, dolly, or love, or cutie, or atuff like that :tongue:

Oh bless you :h: - I was not serious its called Sarcasm:wink:...basically I'm a very sarcastic kind person (that's how everyone sees me - friends).
Original post by MaryamI
Oh bless you :h: - I was not serious its called Sarcasm:wink:...basically I'm a very sarcastic kind person (that's how everyone sees me - friends).

Aha thanks :lol: and looool oh dear :lol: feeling silly haha!! and lol I see :lol: im the hyperactive one in my group of friends :lol:
how old are ya btw? curious :h:
Reply 18
Aha thanks :lol: and looool oh dear :lol: feeling silly haha!! and lol I see :lol: im the hyperactive one in my group of friends :lol:
how old are ya btw? curious :h:

I'll pm you hehe

which uni do you study at?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending