The Student Room Group

Did anyone see The Apprentice? [Spoilers!]

Did anyone just see The Apprentice?

Scroll to see replies

YES !! honestly so glad they all got fired, because simon and the blonde girl are just annoying and contribute nothing, but ella jane was the project manager and was the reason for that failed tast so
Alan the chopper did a lot of chopping tonight! Made good entertainment at least :tongue:
Original post by mrocd2014

I did! I felt a little sorry for Sarah, but not much! Both of the youtube ideas were plain awful; it was very juvenile humour.
Original post by AlphaNick
he should fire literally everyone apart from solomon and philipe they're all mugs who cant sell ****

Is this show "who is the best salesman"? Go to a few car dealerships and you'd find better candidates...
Original post by AlphaNick
he should fire literally everyone apart from solomon and philipe they're all mugs who cant sell ****

Really?! What about Mark Wright? It think he's alright. :smile:
Reply 6
[video="youtube;JJgSbt0aOhw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJgSbt0aOhw[/video]
Erm spoiler alert in the title?
that steven guy deserved it though irritating, but the three fires was a shocker
Original post by faggstagram
YES !! honestly so glad they all got fired, because simon and the blonde girl are just annoying and contribute nothing, but ella jane was the project manager and was the reason for that failed tast so

You mean Steven the black guy?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by mrocd2014

Well thanks for the spoiler. FFS. :mad: -10 points for Gryffindor there.
Glad Sarah was fired, but not Steven :frown: he didn't even get to lead/project manage.

Ella begging to stay in the process was quite something:pain: but the lowest point of the show had to be Sarah saying 'I didn't even want Lord Sugar to be my business partner' (well something akin to that), why did you even apply for the process then:colonhash:
Steven is just too funny :rofl: I didn't want him to go

Really I only wanted Ella Jade to be fired, I did feel a little sorry for the other two but to be honest they would have been fired eventually

Fire Katie and Daniel next :teehee:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Mad Vlad
Well thanks for the spoiler. FFS. :mad: -10 points for Gryffindor there.

Sorry :cry:
Reply 14
Yeah I was really not expecting that. I am gonna miss Steven :frown:
Reply 15
Original post by Toriar
Yeah I was really not expecting that. I am gonna miss Steven :frown:

Same :frown:
Reply 16
Great entertainment.
Sugar should've let Steven be PM next week. Didn't think he was right to fire Ella-Jade though, she seems considerably better than some of the candidates still left in the process; she should've had another chance IMO.

Predicting a Solomon/Mark/Lauren/Roisin final
The Apprentice is starting to seem fixed to me...
Reply 19
Why was Ella not on You're Fired?

Quick Reply

Latest