The Student Room Group

Freshie Society thread

Welcome to the first ever edition of the Freshie Society

We are those immigrants who are cool, too cool for school, but we get A*s. We're that cool.
:colone:

Join us today!!!! Free Samoseh and Biryani for all :biggrin:

Meet da crew, the founders, the founding freshies:

Ideasforlife - That is moi(yes freshie we do french)!!!!!!!! Supreme freshie leader who drinks lassi with every meal :cool:

Tennumbers - deputy leader, female einstein, britains top freshie and converted Gujji :eek:

Beautifulxxx - well she can describe herself(she also a non-freshie :eek: )

Original post by beautifulxxx
I am the most important person in that freshie thread. There's not even a title out there to explain that importance. Says who? Me. Will you object? No. What happens if you do? For me to know and you to find out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

[SPOILER]

Spoiler

Our theme song:

Spoiler

Officially recognised Freshie foods:

What this thread will be :

Real Freshies

Tennumbers
IdeasForLife
Lil08
Badshah
Awesome_Alien
Dima-Blackburn
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hello Freshies! :smile:
Reply 2
Ten numbers is a girl:eek:
also I love you guys but I feel I should point out that I am actually white British. Encase I misrepresented myself.
And there was me thinking that this was going to be a necrophilia thread. :indiff:
Original post by Ankabout
Hello Freshies! :smile:

Hello!

Original post by Aph
also I love you guys but I feel I should point out that I am actually white British. Encase I misrepresented myself.

We already have a white British boy in there :biggrin: Feel free to join <3 <3 <3
Reply 5
Also incog is banned and lil08 and layla1989 are one and the same.
:woo:

Lovely thread! :cry2: You don't even know how happy I feel right now! This is my true identity and I'm proud of it! :u:

And my description... very kind of you :colondollar: and converted Gujji looooooooool :rofl:

Also, this thread appeals to non freshies too.. Cause you see freshies are so cool everyone wants to be one. :biggrin: Prime example being Beautifulxxx. :rofl:

:party:
Reply 7
Original post by IdeasForLife
Hello!

We already have a white British boy in there :biggrin: Feel free to join <3 <3 <3
yeah me you quoted me here. Unless it's someone else too.
You just said the F word :redface:. On a lighter note a great soc!
Original post by Mad Vlad
And there was me thinking that this was going to be a necrophilia thread. :indiff:

What? Why? Why on EARTH would you even think that? Im an "honorary freshie" apparently :indiff:

Original post by Aph

Im not white, but I was definitely born here! And I was like one of the first invited people it seems :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10

I can make you a necrophillia thread.
Original post by Aph

Yes, I'm a girl. Why does everyone think I'm a boy!? :rofl: Maybe because I act like one most of the time. heheh :mmm:

Thanks for loving us. Everyone can appreciate a freshie. :biggrin:
Reply 12
Samoseh (gotta say the plural properly!) and ding dongs? I'm in! :tongue:

Original post by Aph
I love you guys but I feel I should point out that I am actually white British. Encase I misrepresented myself.

:rofl:
Original post by Aph
Also incog is banned and lil08 and layla1989 are one and the same.

Layla and lil the same? You're pulling our legs aren't u...

You never know :/. Just about anything can happen on TSR :lol:
Why was I not quoted?! :unimpressed:
Reply 15
Original post by Tennumbers
Yes, I'm a girl. Why does everyone think I'm a boy!? :rofl: Maybe because I act like one most of the time. heheh :mmm:

Thanks for loving us. Everyone can appreciate a freshie. :biggrin:

Oh thought you were the guy with pink smilie buttons as a pic.
Original post by de_monies
What? Why? Why on EARTH would you even think that? Im an "honorary freshie" apparently :indiff:

Im not white, but I was definitely born here! And I was like one of the first invited people it seems :biggrin:

"Freshie" is slang for a "fresh" corpse in the context of necrophilia, as opposed to "mouldie" which is a decomposing/decomposed corpse.

Original post by Aph
I can make you a necrophillia thread.

No fun. They took my ban hammer away when I left. :frown:
Original post by R£SP£CT
You just said the F word :redface:. On a lighter note a great soc!

nothing wrong with a freshie. gotta be proud init. :lol:

wooo :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by R£SP£CT
Layla and lil the same? You're pulling our legs aren't u...

You never know :/. Just about anything can happen on TSR :lol:

Nope. Lil made Layla and then used her to mess with me.
Oh my dah biryani lukin very scrummy. I want eat it right naw.

(We should only be allowed to talk in a freshie accent :lol:)

Quick Reply

Latest