The Student Room Group

Need Help with my EPQ

I've recently just started my EPQ (for those of you who don't know, it's a project in which you do a 5,000 word essay which I'm doing, or 1,000 word essay and a project), and I need help.

I wanted my EPQ to be based round psychology because I want to go into Forensic Science and Psychology when I'm older, but I have no clue what to do for it. I was considering doing the debate on killer's, whether it's nature or nurture, or do something about what makes serial killers kill.

Either way, I need some ideas on who to set this out as well as people I can get in contact with to get professional opinions or information. Can someone help?
Reply 1
I did my EPQ last year. I can't help with professionals for your particular subject but what I did was to find journal articles/ academic research using Google scholar. If you really want to speak to professionals though my advice would be to find authors of the aforementioned articles or to go on university websites and try contacting academics that way, they may be too busy but it's worth a try.

Quick Reply