The Student Room Group

Have you bought sweets to give out on Halloween? (POLL)

Poll

Are you giving out sweets on Halloween?

Either you or your parents or someone else in your household. Also, if yes, can you leave your house number and postcode down below, thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Nope, I'm going to turn the lights off and pretend I'm not at home.
:ditto:
I won't be opening my door. :eviltongue: And I'm going to tell my mum to act like she's not home. :eviltongue: I've got a doctor's appointment at 3 so if for some reason kids decide to come trick or treating in the afternoon and my mum does open the door while I'm gone then I'll have the **** sweets from a Roses tin ready for her to give out. Someone bought a tin of Roses to my house a while ago and I took out all the nice ones so we can give the **** ones away. :colone:
Reply 4
Nope, I'm going to cover a load of small stones in chocolate and hand them out pretending they are chocolate peanuts.
There's a ****load of frozen broccoli in the freezer that seems unwanted, that's what trick or treaters will be getting. Either that or we set up a sniper perimeter round the house and pick them off as they come. :battle:
No, I'm not giving money to stupid kids who're more than capable of going to the shops and buying sweets for themselves.
I would just end up eating them myself... :lol:
Nope, couldn't care less about Halloween :yawn:
That 100% nope poll is inspiring stuff, you fellow killjoys. :h:
Our main block doors are broken, so I'm not going to go down 12 floors every time someone rings the door :facepalm:
Reply 11
I've brought a Swizzles Matlow tub of sweets, but I will not be sharing them, as I hardly get any trick or treaters at my house, and when we do, we never give out anything either way. More sweets for us.:biggrin: I think the most we've ever gotten were 3 trick or treaters. That was in 2009 and 2012. Last year, like most, not one trick or treater.

I don't think people trick or treat much around our street.
(edited 9 years ago)
I am going to use a cardboard cutout of roman polanksi to scare trick or treaters away
Hell no.
Halloween should either be about paganism and ancient rites or about All Hallow's eve. It annoys me no end that people use it as an excuse to play dress up. Most public holiday observations irritate me. New year's resolutions are the worst.
I just bought some sweets which contain rat poison. Hopefully those kids enjoy them tomorrow.
Original post by President Putin
I just bought some sweets which contain rat poison. Hopefully those kids enjoy them tomorrow.

taste it first, just to make sure.
Original post by tonystark
taste it first, just to make sure.

You're welcome to do that pleasure for me.
Original post by President Putin
You're welcome to do that pleasure for me.

Not a fan of sweets - don't want a trip to the dentist !
Original post by tonystark
Not a fan of sweets - don't want a trip to the dentist !

You won't be going to the dentist if you try my sweets!

Quick Reply

Latest