The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria /Teeside Adult Nursing Applicants 2015 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrsBrown
Ah me too! ...I am like a nervous wreck at the minute, I just can't stop thinking about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's horrible. I've never felt like this when I waited for news about a job.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by MrsBrown
I wasn't, but the interviewers said they don't get your ucas form details so they know nothing about you.

They must know a brief history cause they knew I had failed a nursing course before. X
Original post by ballroom beans
They must know a brief history cause they knew I had failed a nursing course before. X

[SIZE="1"]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE

Oh right, maybe it's just relevant information then. They told me they only get your name and ucas number x

They must as they can't go in there totally blind folded. Will keep my fingers crossed for you :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="MrsBrown;53201187"]Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE

Oh right, maybe it's just relevant information then. They told me they only get your name and ucas number x

No as they said they had our personal statement at the beginning, when you went in about the discussion of the uni. But we still had to mention things as we shouldn't take for granted they know all about us, because they have it.god I wish it was March already and we all knew :-) 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi. I sent my application on the 13th of October to Tees/North and I am applying for adult nursing. X

Have you heard anything yet?:smile:
Original post by Demmerson
They must as they can't go in there totally blind folded. Will keep my fingers crossed for you :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

You too!! Come on ucas!!! X
Original post by Eringuygosforth
My hope is fading :frown:
:biggrin: Think positive! Good luck , i feel exactly the same but trying to keep a :smile: on my face!
You too!! Come on ucas!!! X

Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moose12
:biggrin: Think positive! Good luck , i feel exactly the same but trying to keep a :smile: on my face!

You too! I think it's getting worse as people are finding out. It's a week tomorrow I had my interview with Northumbria. So I don't want to hear as it's too soon, so could be a bad thing if I do! 🍀 good luck to you also!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am sick as a chip:angry: grrrrrrr
Original post by moose12
I am sick as a chip:angry: grrrrrrr

I feel your pain! When did you have your interview and what for? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 492
Anyone heard anything? Xx
Nothing tonight for me.
Hi everyone,

Has anyone got an interview for Child Nursing at Northumbria on 3rd March? I'm panicking seeing people already getting offers when I haven't even had my interview yet!
Original post by stef31
Anyone heard anything? Xx

Original post by against the wind
Nothing tonight for me.

Nowt :-( x
Nothing for me either today:-(
Did anyone got the accommodation email today? With login details etc?
Reply 498
Had my interview for adult nursing at Northumbria last Monday and not heard anything yet, has anyone being rejected yet?
Original post by debs_111
Did anyone got the accommodation email today? With login details etc?

No D:, still had nothing :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending