The Student Room Group

declaring a subject result, but dont have proof

It says on ucas to enter all your subject results. I did Arabic gcse and got an A, but i dont have the certificate, or the slip that i got all the results on because i did it a year earlier than usual. Should i declare it?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by cushticwarrior
It says on ucas to enter all your subject results. I did Arabic gcse and got an A, but i dont have the certificate, or the slip that i got all the results on because i did it a year earlier than usual. Should i declare it?

Doing it a year early is no reason not to have the relevant documentation. Check with your school, which will have been sent the paperwork as it is with everyone else's exams. If they didn't give it to you, they will still have it.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Doing it a year early is no reason not to have the relevant documentation. Check with your school, which will have been sent the paperwork as it is with everyone else's exams. If they didn't give it to you, they will still have it.
They say they've lost it. But thank you

If they are saying they have lost it and never gave it to you, then it's up to them to replace it and you need to get your head of sixth form or equivalent to press the admin staff to do this.
Reply 4

Tell them to get you another certificate. They lost it not you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If they are saying they have lost it and never gave it to you, then it's up to them to replace it and you need to get your head of sixth form or equivalent to press the admin staff to do this.

Original post by qr95
Tell them to get you another certificate. They lost it not you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've checked the aqa website, and it says it can take upto two months to get a replacement, which is probably after I've got offers. Would it be wise to put it down on ucas?
Reply 6
I've checked the aqa website, and it says it can take upto two months to get a replacement, which is probably after I've got offers. Would it be wise to put it down on ucas?

Ask your teacher if you actually got the grade and can you put it on ucas. That's what teachers are there for.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't have a choice. You have to declare all qualifications. The universities are unlikely to want the proof very soon, and it's usually on enrolment unless it's GCSE English or maths, so it shouldn't cause problems. Just get pushing for a replacement as soon as you get back from half term.
Original post by qr95
Ask your teacher if you actually got the grade and can you put it on ucas. That's what teachers are there for.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't have a choice. You have to declare all qualifications. The universities are unlikely to want the proof very soon, and it's usually on enrolment unless it's GCSE English or maths, so it shouldn't cause problems. Just get pushing for a replacement as soon as you get back from half term.

Thanks, I appreciate it.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

No problem.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending