The Student Room Group

Ucas not declaring a2 grades?

hello, im retaking my A2 levels :/ and at first i put my old A2's i got this august and my referee explained everything but then my application got returned (a mix up and the new head of year didnt know i was retaking so assumed i had done something wrong and i dont yet have full A2s) this made me think can I not just leave out my old A2's altogether? and just go woth GCSE's AS's and A2 predictions like last year?!?!?!!!!!

helppp and thanks
No you are not allowed. You have to declare all grades otherwise the uni will reject you. Its like if you have a U at AS you still have to declare the U even though technically its no qualification
Reply 2
Original post by Aneesah_May
No you are not allowed. You have to declare all grades otherwise the uni will reject you. Its like if you have a U at AS you still have to declare the U even though technically its no qualification

ok thanks alot!!!

i guess ill resubmit it as usual then..:redface:

wait will you automatically be rejected????? what if they dont realise?:biggrin:
Original post by Alpha 3
ok thanks alot!!!

i guess ill resubmit it as usual then..:redface:

wait will you automatically be rejected????? what if they dont realise?:biggrin:

Not automatically as in the uni has to find out first and will most likely reject you as they think you lied/ are hiding something so you could be lying about something else and I don't know how they will find out but it's not worth the risk and it should only take 5-20mins to put in the extra a2

Quick Reply

Latest