The Student Room Group

24 hours in A&E - back tonight on C4... At St Georges Hospital London!

Hi All,

Wondered if any of you guys are studying / applying to St Georges Uni in London and will be watching tonights new series.
It'll be great to see how things work at a different hospital, and what the staff are like.

Has the series inspired any of you guys to apply / become nurses?

Can't wait!
What time is it on? :smile:
Reply 2
9pm I think - C4 :smile:
Original post by 8thwunder
9pm I think - C4 :smile:

Reply 4
That poor girls leg was found 20 meters from her body
Reply 5
That poor girls leg was found 20 meters from her body

I know right, my leg feels funny now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Puts me off ever getting a bike!!
Reply 7
Apparently St. George's is a terrible hospital. It should be interesting to see how the staff take care of things.
Reply 8
First hand experience? I'm sure there's people all over the country who say their hospital is terrible - and there will be an equal measure who say theirs is wonderful.
I'm sure if they save this girls leg and life, her and her family will say it's wonderful :smile:
I know St Georges very well and it's a fantastic hospital with great staff
Reply 10
It feels very dramatised! Doesn't feel like that in real life. Must be because you actually have things to do and think about in the moment.
Reply 11
Original post by amyc123
It feels very dramatised! Doesn't feel like that in real life. Must be because you actually have things to do and think about in the moment.

Are you a nurse there?
Reply 12
Are you a nurse there?

Nope, not at St Georges.
Original post by amyc123

It's going to come across as dramatised because it's been made for people's entertainment, it's why they edit it the way they do. It's following pretty much the same formula they've done for the previous 6 series of it. Watching them deal with the young lady with the traumatic BKA they dealt with that trauma call perfectly, everyone was calm, there was no shouting or running about. They can be the complete opposite.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending