The Student Room Group

when you are interested in someone

how do you strike the balance between showing that you care about them in a special way; and on the other not being a stalker/ creep?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think it's natural or your not ready yet
Following them home always shows how much you care about them :daydreaming:
Come outside their house at 3am with a Spanish guitar and rose in your mouth singing Love Led Us Here as you watch them take a piss (Youtube the song Kermy you should know this one!)

Don't do this Kermy you may get arrested and thrown into a wall
Girl logic:

If you're good looking you get a free pass for being a sleaze bag and harrassing girls

If you're ugly you are a creep and a stalker for asking a girl the time nevermind asking her on a date.

:rolleyes:
Sending them threatening letters and faacebook messages about watching them sleep seemed to work for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Nick Parsons
Girl logic:

If you're good looking you get a free pass for being a sleaze bag and harrassing girls

If you're ugly you are a creep and a stalker for asking a girl the time nevermind asking her on a date.

Hah do you mean girls you have zero association with?
Original post by ZeroName
Hah do you mean girls you have zero association with?

White Knight 101: call someone a virgin when they call girls out on their contradictions.

I believe in sex after marriage incidentally so you won't see me talking to no sloot.
Just do what they do in films and you're golden
Reply 9
Original post by DeceitfulDove

how many times do they repeat what they do in the film though

no that falls into the stalker category imo

i browsed those twitter profiles like girlnotes and sassytbh and even though they get tons of retweets the consensus was that the things were stalkerish if done in real life

plus no one even acts so openly in real life. wtf.

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by snitching kermit
no that falls into the stalker category imo

i browsed those twitter profiles like girlnotes and sassytbh and even though they get tons of retweets the consensus was that the things were stalkerish if done in real life

Yes they are aha. OP just needs to be normal and do whatever he thinks is right in each situation. We do not have le answer.

Edit - not that sort of film aha, I was referring to modern rom coms :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Yes they are aha. OP just needs to be normal and do whatever he thinks is right in each situation. We do not have le answer.

but films are inherently dramatised and do not represent real life.

see the titanic clip above (which was even meant to be based on a true story) and its still so far from real life. who's really gunna act so cheesy and sing come josephine in someone's ear.

Edit - not that sort of film aha, I was referring to modern rom coms :tongue:

oh :lol:

like what? love actually?

I will watch the suggested rom coms and report back with my findings.

actually come to think of it, Crazy Stupid Love was actually a pretty cool film :moon:
(edited 9 years ago)
Just take it easy, baby steps baby, when you're both ready go for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hire a private investigator to gather information about the girl/guy - technically that's not stalking is it ?
but films are inherently dramatised and do not represent real life.

see the titanic clip above (which was even meant to be based on a true story) and its still so far from real life. who's really gunna act so cheesy and sing come josephine in someone's ear.

:rofl:

Apart from that bit, that scene is so romantic though :love:
Original post by Yeah dude
Just take it easy, baby steps baby, when you're both ready go for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

but if they have multiple people interested in them, you also have to try and stand above the crowd...
Original post by Nick Parsons
Girl logic:

Doesn't differ too much from "guy logic" then I suppose.
but if they have multiple people interested in them, you also have to try and stand above the crowd...

That's what I'm saying, most dudes and girls take it too fast, you gotta take your time and relax, yeah don't take all year because it'll pass. But you gotta find a balance, not too quickly nor too slowly, and stand out from the crowd as you said

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest