The Student Room Group

One mark off an A!!! arghhhh

This may or may not have happened to you but for my additional science GCSE, I was one mark off an A due to my physics:frown:, which I got a B in but for my cw,biology and chemistry exams, I got all A's but my overall grade is a B.

I'm so frustrated and gutted to find that the 1 mark is so important and i worked really hard for it.

Got any ideas as to what I should do??? because I really want an A in Additional Science. :frown:

Also, by the time I knew I could ask for a remark, the deadline had passed:mad2::mad2:
Reply 1
Going to have to deal with it, nothing you can do.

So many exams went for me that way, terrible feeling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
OMG i know the feeling. I did my R.E exam in Yr 9 and was one mark off A* and at the end of yr 10 i did my core science exam and i was 1 mark away from A* AGAIN. it is really really frustrating. But i suppose we have to live with it. Im doing triple science so this yr i have 6 science exam :frown:.
Unfortunately it is one of those things and you'll just have to accept it. Try and be really pleased that you did so well to achieve that solid B and just think out of all the things that are going to happen in the whole of your life having a B in additional science isn't going to be the end of the world. :smile:
Ouch. I was a single mark off an A* in my Physics (P1, P2, P3 and P4) which I took in year 10, and I got my P3 paper remarked and it got upgraded to an A*. I guess I'm just one of the 'lucky' ones.

Quick Reply

Latest