The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
OP, im desperate, your DESPERATE. LETS BE A COUPLE :smile:. IM GOOD IN BED AS WELL :excited:

I'm not desperate.
I'm not desperate.

Then what do you want :frown: its rare to find girls like you how are like your personalty in public lol
But it's not the same as meeting somebody in real life and seeing if you have that chemistry in person.

You can always meet that TSR person in real life :holmes:
I'm pretty much the same as you except my commuting time is 1 hour 59 minutes :wink:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
22 years single says otherwise :sad:

You haven't lived that long. :rolleyes: It will be fine! Don't worry. :h:
Then what do you want :frown: its rare to find girls like you how are like your personalty in public lol

I don't know, I just see all my friends in relationships and it just gets me thinking that I could try being in a relationship for once instead of being so career focused all the time. I used to be really shy in high school too and a bit through college as well, I'm quite introverted which didn't really help things I suppose. Whenever I used to get asked out, I'd just shy away from it and I'd just say to myself I'd worry about all that later, exams first but that mentality is getting a bit old now.
Original post by imapedo
I'm pretty much the same as you except my commuting time is 1 hour 59 minutes :wink:

My commuting time is 2 hours there and back lol.
Original post by karmacrunch
You haven't lived that long. :rolleyes:

I think I know my own age :colonhash:
I think I know my own age :colonhash:

22 years isn't that long... compared to others. :rolleyes:
22 years isn't that long... compared to others. :rolleyes:

It's be 30 in 8 years.
It's be 30 in 8 years.

So? I've lived for 15 years. 30 is twice as many.

Spoiler

So? I've lived for 15 years. 30 is twice as many.

Spoiler

It's entirely normal at the age of 15.

We'll all be dead soon anyway so why worry. :wink:
It's entirely normal at the age of 15.

We'll all be dead soon anyway so why worry. :wink:

Yay us... :nothing::rolleyes:
Yay us... :nothing::rolleyes:

Always good to put things in perspective.

We are all just doing what countless humans have been doing for millennia. It's all rather pointless in the end.
(edited 9 years ago)
Always good to put things in perspective.

We are all just doing what countless humans have been doing for millennia. It's all rather pointless in the end.

Stop being so pessimistic and depressing. There's light at the end of the tunnel... blahblahblah. :nothing::tongue:
Stop being so pessimistic and depressing. There's light at the end of the tunnel... blahblahblah. :nothing::tongue:

But it's true :sad:
Original post by snitching kermit
take the guy deepest in your friendzone and drunkenly kiss him, and come clean about your feelings after a night of passionate love making. he will reciprocate. guaranteed.

^^^ i second this post;; trust me - this guy WILL be the happiest guy in the world lool
Original post by Adami97
Go on Ebay

^^ yeah, 2 for £9.50
I'm 18 years old and have never had a boyfriend, nor have I kissed, hugged, held hands with one etc. I have been asked out a few times in the past but I was always busy with exams so would decline. I do pay attention to my appearance and have good hygiene but I'm so new to all this, I don't really know how to get one. I commute to uni and haven't really joined any societies (if I did, I'd end up getting home REALLY late as I commute 2 hours there and back). What do I do?

you can't go shopping for a bf. When the time is right it will just happen. Just focus on yourself and have fun. On the other hand you can try online dating. There are a few normal people that exist. ..
What's your waist circumference?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending