The Student Room Group

Lost with revision D:

Hello

Anyone know where to start just i am so lost and confused with revision for history and science and i have been doing it for just under 2 weeks now as i have an end of topic exam for both GCSE History and GCSE Science :/

My history is on "who was to blame for the cold war?" and my science is biology unit 4 :/

Casscub
Reply 1
Original post by casscub
Hello

Anyone know where to start just i am so lost and confused with revision for history and science and i have been doing it for just under 2 weeks now as i have an end of topic exam for both GCSE History and GCSE Science :/

My history is on "who was to blame for the cold war?" and my science is biology unit 4 :/

Casscub

Get a revision guide for your exam board and learn it since it only contains what you need simply presented

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
If you know the areas that you're weakest in, it's probably best to start with those. Except in history, you might want to go over things chronologically.
I suggest making timelines, and linking key information to the small headings you have for each part of the timeline. I can't really remember the history GCSE course, and how it works so sorry I can't be of more help. But I would advise using flash cards and colour coding to help engage both the academic and the logical parts of your brain, when trying to remember information.

All the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending