The Student Room Group

Advice would be welcomed!

Hi.
Ok my grades at AS were CCCU (Pretty terrible, but I didnt actually do any work) and I am considering my first and second choice universities - Liverpool for Business Economics (ABB) and Coventry for the same course (BBC). Now I know I can get BBC atleast, as since the failure of AS I found my work ethic. What I am asking is:
1. Do you think Liverpool will give me a conditional offer?
2. I prefer Coventry, but Liverpool is a better school - they both offer various bonuses for being choice no.1 but obviously Liverpool has harder entry requirements, and of course whoever you put first are usually more lenient with entry requirements etc. Which should I make my first choice?

Any help would be wonderfully appreciated and thankyou in advance,
Jack
Original post by JustJack997
Hi.
Ok my grades at AS were CCCU (Pretty terrible, but I didnt actually do any work) and I am considering my first and second choice universities - Liverpool for Business Economics (ABB) and Coventry for the same course (BBC). Now I know I can get BBC atleast, as since the failure of AS I found my work ethic. What I am asking is:
1. Do you think Liverpool will give me a conditional offer?
2. I prefer Coventry, but Liverpool is a better school - they both offer various bonuses for being choice no.1 but obviously Liverpool has harder entry requirements, and of course whoever you put first are usually more lenient with entry requirements etc. Which should I make my first choice?

Any help would be wonderfully appreciated and thankyou in advance,
Jack

Have you got offers to either? If you have then go for the one that you'll feel happiest at.
Reply 2
Original post by freddie123457
Have you got offers to either? If you have then go for the one that you'll feel happiest at.

No offers as of yet, but do you think I should put Liverpool as my first choice (due to it's higher ranking) even though I feel coventry would be better for me and I'd prefer it?
Reply 3
About making your final decisions just wait and see who gives you an offer. If Liverpool doesn't and Coventry does, well then there's your answer to your first choice. If you get an offer of both pick which ever you're happiest with, which seems like Coventry so I would pick that one
or if you still can't decide you could always put Liverpool as your firm and Coventry as your insurance that way if you miss Liverpool then you've got Coventry. But seeing as you prefer Coventry I would put that down as your first choice.

Quick Reply

Latest