The Student Room Group

Who has sent off their UCAS application?

Hiii, just wondered how many of you have sent off your applications, and if you have received any offers?

If so, where have you applied, what for, and where have you received offers from?

Thaaanks :smile::smile:
My application was sent off a week ago and I have three offers so far: Economics at Sheffield, Nottingham and Leicester. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Sent off 10 days ago, offer from Warwick a week later.
Sent off on 10 September; applications are being considered, with one invite to interview from Staffordshire. :grin:
Reply 4
Also guys - what are your five choices, in order of preference? :smile:)

My choices are Oxford, Durham, Leeds, Nottingham and Leicester.
Sent off on 14th october, applying for PPE at Oxford, Durham, Leeds, Manchester and Hull, offers back from Leeds, Mancs and Hull wooohoooo
Sent off on the 13th, had an offer from York so far, waiting on Cambridge, Durham, Warwick and Nottingham. :3
I sent mine off last Thursday and have a conditional from Royal Holloway and two unconditionals from Manchester and KCL.
I sent mine off the first. I applied for ancient history at three universities and classical civilisation at two. Nottingham was my top choice, but they rejected me after eight days. My others, in order are:

Warwick
Manchester
Reading
Leeds

Leeds is the only one I haven't had any communication with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sent off on the 10th October. Got my first offer after 12 days, my second after 20 days.
Original post by gemmmmma
Hiii, just wondered how many of you have sent off your applications, and if you have received any offers?

If so, where have you applied, what for, and where have you received offers from?

Thaaanks :smile::smile:

Sent of on the 20th
Applied for Lit and Creative writing at...
Kent lancaster chester newcastle and ueA
Recieved offers from kent and chester so far :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending