The Student Room Group

Dentistry - Newcastle University 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Offer! Received by email at 14:35 :smile: good luck to everyone else
(edited 8 years ago)
did you find out from UCAS or the university??
Original post by shaunal123
did you find out from UCAS or the university??

From Newcastle Uni first telling me they would update UCAS later, then my UCAS updated just now :smile:
Reply 304
The wait is stressful like no other...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
What date do people on the pool got to hear by . I've only seen 1 person on TSR receive an offer from the pool. Has anyone heard of any others?
(edited 8 years ago)
Has anyone got an offer recently?
Hi everyone,

This is the latest update from our School of Dental Sciences

We are in the process of reviewing the last few now remaining in the pool. We are restricted in our ability to make any further offers based on very low numbers of current offer-holders having made decisions on whether or not to accept their offer. We will hopefully be able to contact the remaining candidates in the pool by the end of this week. We are very sorry for the delay.

Hopefully the wait won't be much longer! :smile:

Persephone
Reply 308
Any news anyone? Tomorrow is the deadline for Newcastle to reply to all applicants.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 309
hey was wondering if i put newcastle as my insurance, should i still apply to accommodation as it its my firm? thanks
hello people...

I stumbled upon this group after i got my offer but i was wondering if there is a facebook group for newcastle dentistry firmers 2015?

If not i am happy to make one :smile:

Thank you
I don't think there is one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard anything post-offer/firm? Like a health questionnaire or something?
Reply 315
I haven't yet.
Are we meant to receive something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 316
Congratulations for all you A level students who've made it into dentistry!!

Don't forget to join the Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/385896098261540/
i know this post is old, but i have an interview for newcastle in january and was wondering if anyone has any advise like what questions they ask/ how should i prepare?

Quick Reply

Latest