The Student Room Group

What does it mean if a Guy cries for his GF?

So that is the question and would appreciate answers from both guys and girls tbh xxxx

Scroll to see replies

He's comfortable enough around her to show her his feelings?
Reply 2
Original post by jamez870
He's comfortable enough around her to show her his feelings?

Thanks for the answer :smile: and tbh as your a guy have u ever cried for your girl? xx
Reply 3
He cares about her?
Reply 4
Guys rarely cry over anything, so when they do it's kind of a big deal. It usually means he's lost a girl, or is afraid of losing someone he loves as much as himself or more than himself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It means that he's not a psychopath?
Reply 6
Original post by Swanbow
He cares about her?

Yeah someone PM'd me that too so thank u :smile: xx

Original post by arfah
Guys rarely cry over anything, so when they do it's kind of a big deal. It usually means he's lost a girl, or is afraid of losing someone he loves as much as himself or more than himself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And yeah I see where your coming from tbh and I didn't know that guys rarely cry so it is a major issue in a sense? xx

Original post by President Putin
LOOOOL no I know that from the start he isn't one so :P xxx
(edited 9 years ago)
It means he's not a solid stone statue and actually has a heart, feelings and emotions.
Original post by leema1122
Yeah someone PM'd me that too so thank u :smile: xx

And yeah I see where your coming from tbh and I didn't know that guys rarely cry so it is a major issue in a sense? xx

LOOOOL no I know that from the start he isn't one so :P xxx

Guys rarly cry for there girl, it shows he cares and you mean the world to him xxx
Reply 9
Original post by daindian
Guys rarly cry for there girl, it shows he cares and you mean the world to him xxx

Yes thank u for the advice :smile:xx

Original post by Lee R
It means he's not a solid stone statue and actually has a heart, feelings and emotions.

Well said! Couldn't be phrased better xxx
Original post by leema1122
Yes thank u for the advice :smile:xx

Well said! Couldn't be phrased better xxx

Or he's psychotic and is near to exploding. Either one.
Reply 11
Original post by Lee R

Nah Nah I will stick to ur first bit of advice :tongue: xxx
I forgot to ask. What was he crying for?
Why are you asking? That's what I'm more concerned about.
Reply 14
Original post by Blind Ferret
Why are you asking? That's what I'm more concerned about.

seconded

TSR seems to have this thing where everybody is an A* student but nobody understands each other
kind of worrying imo
Original post by Kaiju
seconded

TSR seems to have this thing where everybody is an A* student but nobody understands each other
kind of worrying imo

It just seems strange that the response wouldn't' be empathy and support. It may have been, but to pursue it in further detail? I don't get it.
The only that ever cried over me was my ex and he was a psycho
Original post by President Putin

Original post by Lee R

The only guy that ever cried over me was my ex and he was a freaking psycho. So embarrassing at parties....
Original post by Anonymous
The only that ever cried over me was my ex and he was a psycho

The only guy that ever cried over me was my ex and he was a freaking psycho. So embarrassing at parties....

I just actually 'lol'd at "So embarrassing at parties". Why was he crying at a party?
Original post by Lee R
I just actually 'lol'd at "So embarrassing at parties". Why was he crying at a party?

He'd freak out if he turned up to a party and I'd be talking to a mutual guy friend! He made several scenes at parties and public places, crying and punching holes in walls and furniture...he effectively became our evening entertainment :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
He'd freak out if he turned up to a party and I'd be talking to a mutual guy friend! He made several scenes at parties and public places, crying and punching holes in walls and furniture...he effectively became our evening entertainment :redface:

Oh, yeah, he's without question a nutball.

Quick Reply

Latest