The Student Room Group

if i go to uni as a virgin, will i stay a virgin? :L

i'll be at uni this time next year, i think i'll be luky if i get laid before then as i don't want a girlfriend before i leave for uni.

i'm worried that if i turn up at uni a virgin, i'll get zero action because either people know i'm a virgin and cba with me, or i never make it to 4th base because of my lack of experience, or because maybe i loose the v whilst there, and word gets out that, surprise surprise, i'm **** at it first time.

is experience before uni vital to having a decent sex life at uni? will i be labeled as "the virgin" and avoided like i have Ebola? any tips or ideas on ditching the V card in time for the vodka orgy that is student life?

(for the record, i know uni isn't all about sex, its just something worrying me. also i'm probably average in terms of attractiveness, i go to parties and have girlfriends and stuff but i'm a bit shy. i'm not a the kind of guy who never goes out, and goes for girls way out of their league. i'm also not a "LAD" who pulls "birds" every other night. i'm just a normal average guy)

HELP PLZ:confused::eek::biggrin::frown::smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
i'll be at uni this time next year, i think i'll be luky if i get laid before then as i don't want a girlfriend before i leave for uni.

i'm worried that if i turn up at uni a virgin, i'll get zero action because either people know i'm a virgin and cba with me, or i never make it to 4th base because of my lack of experience, or because maybe i loose the v whilst there, and word gets out that, surprise surprise, i'm **** at it first time.

is experience before uni vital to having a decent sex life at uni? will i be labeled as "the virgin" and avoided like i have Ebola? any tips or ideas on ditching the V card in time for the vodka orgy that is student life?

(for the record, i know uni isn't all about sex, its just something worrying me. also i'm probably average in terms of attractiveness, i go to parties and have girlfriends and stuff but i'm a bit shy. i'm not a the kind of guy who never goes out, and goes for girls way out of their league. i'm also not a "LAD" who pulls "birds" every other night. i'm just a normal average guy)

Pretty sure a lot at university are desperate so if you really want it dude, it's achievable especially in first year

Posted from TSR Mobile
:mmm:
Yes. Forever.

(Before you give me a card for this, consider the idiocy of the question.)
Original post by Huskaris
Yes. Forever.

C'mon mellow out why do you gotta be like that? It's just a question...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
C'mon mellow out why do you gotta be like that? It's just a question...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well its a stupid and leading question isn't it.

Obviously the answer is maybe.

OP grow some balls and no, if you don't then probably.

You're welcome.
Well its a stupid and leading question isn't it.

Obviously the answer is maybe.

OP grow some balls and no, if you don't then probably.

You're welcome.

Why can't you just say a simple 'no' then, instead of telling the dude to grow a pair

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hold on, let me just consult my crystal ball ...
Why can't you just say a simple 'no' then, instead of telling the dude to grow a pair

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok then fine. "No"

I stand by the idea that if you ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer.
Ok then fine. "No"

I stand by the idea that if you ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer.

I'm just kidding bro you're on a hidden camera show the question is fake, look in the roof there's a hidden camera

Posted from TSR Mobile
I went into as a virgin and I'm still a virgin.

But by choice. :rolleyes:
I'm just kidding bro you're on a hidden camera show the question is fake, look in the roof there's a hidden camera

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't get it with you, I think you are a complete dickhead but then you genuinely make me chuckle...

And yes, I did look at the ceiling.... Hahaha
I don't get it with you, I think you are a complete dickhead but then you genuinely make me chuckle...

And yes, I did look at the ceiling.... Hahaha

They call me 'u avin a giggle? head'

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think you should think about it too much?

It also depends on what you want. Do you just want to lose your virginity, or do you want to lose it to someone you love?
Original post by de_monies
I don't think you should think about it too much?

It also depends on what you want. Do you just want to lose your virginity, or do you want to lose it to someone you love?

i dont mind much im just wondering if loosing it will make it easier for me to have a sex life
Original post by Nick Parsons
I went into as a virgin and I'm still a virgin.

But by choice. :rolleyes:

but, if you wanted to would u have been able to do it by now?
Yes. Forever.

it isnt that idiotic, maybe a bit obvious to you but i dont know what uni is like, and as far as i know theres a big stigma attached to being a virgin.
Reply 17
If I am born a virgin, will I stay a virgin? :L
Original post by Anonymous

Don't worry about it too much most people couldn't careless just be normal and act the way you normally would do and try to get to know as many people as you can. If someone makes fun of you being a virgin then ignore them and move on as such people are a waste of time.
Original post by Black Cat
Don't worry about it too much most people couldn't careless just be normal and act the way you normally would do and try to get to know as many people as you can. If someone makes fun of you being a virgin then ignore them and move on as such people are a waste of time.

good to hear! :smile:

Quick Reply