The Student Room Group

Flatmate sleeping with my girl

I met this girl a few times and was thinking of asking her out, but tonight my flatmate took her to his room opposite mine and she's staying the night there. My flatmate is very forceful, and the flat came to the conclusion girls only go for him cos he gets all touchy-feely and wraps himself around them. This girl is really nice, but i think it's this forceful behaviour that's got her in his bed and I'm pretty pissed off Atm. Suggestions of next steps??
Original post by Iknowthisbitch
I met this girl a few times and was thinking of asking her out, but tonight my flatmate took her to his room opposite mine and she's staying the night there. My flatmate is very forceful, and the flat came to the conclusion girls only go for him cos he gets all touchy-feely and wraps himself around them. This girl is really nice, but i think it's this forceful behaviour that's got her in his bed and I'm pretty pissed off Atm. Suggestions of next steps??

Move on. Big sea. Plenty of fish.
You could suggest a threesome?
Original post by Iknowthisbitch

You snooze, you lose, bro
Reply 4
Thinking of asking her out? Think about it after you've done it. You'll have more to think about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending