The Student Room Group

HELP!Dream to work for social enterprise,please advise me which uni to apply!

Hi,
I'm an International student who graduated from a business university in Taiwan last year and I'm going to apply the Master in the UK.
I'm very passionate about improving peoples' lives so I want to work in a social enterprise or even start up my own one. And that's why I want to pursue a Mater's degree in Entrepreneurship management.

Does anyone have ideas about which universities in the UK are strong in "social entrepreneurship" or "non-profit"?
And I was wondering if the university of Brighton would be a good choice? Because I found that I can select other modules including Social Marketing if I study management there. Also I have a friend who works in Brighton so I'll have a place to stay there which could save me lots of money. But I'm not sure about its reputation and the working opportunities after graduation.

Thank you for your patience for reading my post and I'd really appreciate if you could give me any advice!:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by nicole3149
Hi,
I'm an International student who graduated from a business university in Taiwan last year and I'm going to apply the Master in the UK.
I'm very passionate about improving peoples' lives so I want to work in a social enterprise or even start up my own one. And that's why I want to pursue a Mater's degree in Entrepreneurship management.

Does anyone have ideas about which universities in the UK are strong in "social entrepreneurship" or "non-profit"?
And I was wondering if the university of Brighton would be a good choice? Because I found that I can select other modules including Social Marketing if I study management there. Also I have a friend who works in Brighton so I'll have a place to stay there which could save me lots of money. But I'm not sure about its reputation and the working opportunities after graduation.

Thank you for your patience for reading my post and I'd really appreciate if you could give me any advice!:smile:

Hi,
you can check the rankings for universities on google. Brighton seems a good choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending