The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Fancy dress should never be expensive...either shop around in charity shops or improvise with things you/your friends already own...
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
EDIT: I have current £0

im visiting grans today for some hot beef injection aka cash hopefully

i have a bandana with flowers on it, thats it
Reply 3
:biggrin: im guna give you rep, not because it was a good comment, but because you only have 1 green and you posted so much so you probably helped someone in the time on tsr
Reply 4
ok, maybe not i already gave rep today seems, tomorrow then!
Fancy dress FTFW!!!

Reply 6
Don't worry if your costumes are crap, they're meant to be crap.
Reply 7
by crap you mean normal closthes with a bandana lol
fieldsofanfield
Don't worry if your costumes are crap, they're meant to be crap.

Excellent. My plan for a pirate costume so far consists of a semi inflated green balloon, with a beak and eyes drawn on to look like a parrot. Arrrrr!
Reply 9
that actually you peach?

if so, nice to know that girls (????not quite sure, its a good costume ???)
like double dash
Reply 10
A good one you might want to try to get some use out of your new dinner suit is to just turn up in that and claim to be James Bond or something. At every ent you can guarantee there'll be some boring sods pulling that one :biggrin:
Princess_Peach
Fancy dress FTFW!!!

Can we see a fancy dress photo aswell?:biggrin:
Reply 12
Look, she takes requests. 'Non-adult poses only' though, apparently :frown: :biggrin:
Reply 13
but, why?! lol
I stopped taking requests. Too many naughties. I just haven't altered the auction yet #^_^#

I work for Nintendo.com as a Sage.
Reply 15
Let me just say I am honoured to share a university with a cult figure such as yourself, Peach :smile: You were in NGC and everything, weren't you?
lol yes I was. And GamesMaster and Official Nintendo Magazine and Nintendo Power (in the USA).

You know your stuff :wink:
Reply 17
:ninja:
Reply 18
Kingers
EDIT: I have current £0

im visiting grans today for some hot beef injection aka cash hopefully

i have a bandana with flowers on it, thats it

hot beef injection from your gran? is that even possible??! and the thought is rancid
Reply 19
Why would someone pay for those photos displayed on ebay when they could easily save them for free? =/ unless those arent the photos your selling

Latest