The Student Room Group

On a scale of 1-10 how much do your parents hate each other?

1 being still in love and 10 being the opposite.

I feel as though my parents are at that important stage in their marriage where they can't stand the sight of each other. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

About 3.5 but not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
10. But they're no longer together. Step dad & dad = at least 20
Reply 3
2 :smile:
2 or something. My parents are abnormal though, they sleep in separate beds and everything. :lolwut:
Original post by Maid Marian
2 or something. My parents are abnormal though, they sleep in separate beds and everything. :lolwut:

My mam and dad share a king-size bed but my mam said that she wants to buy two single beds instead so that she no longer has to sleep in the same bed as him - lol.
Original post by iammeyouareyou
My mam and dad share a king-size bed but my mam said that she wants to buy two single beds instead so that she no longer has to sleep in the same bed as him - lol.

Aha, my parents both have double beds but my mum sleeps in the guest room. :redface: Whatever floats their boat though lol.
Hmm. I'd say somewhere around 14.
It changes all the time haha. I would say my dad is probably at a 3 but my mum is at a 7. Sad that they feel so differently about each other
1 or 2 or something like that. They can be very infantile during squabbles including major ones but then they always make up in the end. It is very confusing and I still haven't figured it out completely but for now I'd say it's 1 or 2...
Well mine have just split up, so....
Used to be around an 8 but now it's more of a 5-6 so yeah, it's better :lol:
At least 10000
Original post by Steezy
10. But they're no longer together. Step dad & dad = at least 20

How modern.
Reply 16
Original post by Nick Parsons
How modern.

But my dad doesn't know that I'm having an affair with my step dad.

BOOM
Original post by Steezy
But my dad doesn't know that I'm having an affair with my step dad.

BOOM

Are you for real? :tongue:
Reply 18
Original post by Nick Parsons
Are you for real? :tongue:

What do you think?
over 9000! my parents would bite eachothers head off

Quick Reply

Latest