The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Likewise - everyone is SO lovely, it's surprisingly easy to talk to people :smile:

Oh and the campus is a m a z i n g! When I visited it was pouring with rain so I never got the full impact. Wow.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
I like it too, I'm still a little homesick but I have lovely people on my corridor and I've met lovely people from on here too :p: I've just found out I have the funniest man for my English personal tutor, and my timetable's pretty good, only one 9am lecture.
Reply 3
hey supercat which block are you in at lopes hall?

i wonder if ive seen u?? lol
Reply 4
I'm in F, what about you?
Reply 5
A!
Reply 6
Ahh, I've met some boys from your block, but I don't remember them!
Reply 7
they all look the same!! (pm u)
Reply 8
More difficult than I thought it would be... Everyone's lovely, but I feel outta place... meh.

The campus is gorgeous though, and t-table isn't bad
Reply 9
supercat - who's your personal tutor? I'm guessing....Robert Mack?
Reply 10
Yep, Robert Mack :smile:
Reply 11
cool :smile: As you can tell he does have a reputation :p:
Reply 12
I'm having a brilliant time! Have just got back from the Embrace concert - which was awesome! I wouldn't have been able to do something that easily at home (would involve travelling to a bigger town :wink: ). My personal tutor seems nice...Phillip someone...an my time table, involves me getting up mon, tue and wed - but 2 days I finish at 11 and the other i finish at 1. Thur and Fri is the viewing things, so on most weeks I have them off (well will be frantically reading when I don't have them, so I can't really say 'off')

Tis all good :smile:
Reply 13
ahhh you got Philip Schwyzer! Not bad work. Although I think supercat wins, she got Robert Mack :biggrin:
Aww I wanted to go to that Embraced one. I recently picked up hundred reason tickets. I am rather chuffed with that =D
Reply 15
I got Kooks tickets, I am MEGA chuffed about that :smile: I'm annoyed at Embrace though because they meant the Latin and Ballroom dancing wasn't on :p: Our corridor was v disappointed!
Reply 16
Did anyone else here go and see Downfall last night? I'd seen it before on the tv but on the cinema screen it had so much more impact.

From what I can see of the films showing in the near future, I'll deffo be joining the cinsoc.
Reply 17
The cinesoc is cool up at the uni, don't forget about the Picturehouse in town though for films. They will give you student discount, show great films, and you can drink whilst watching the films now due to a new license :smile:
Reply 18
I'm annoyed at Embrace though because they meant the Latin and Ballroom dancing wasn't on

Wasn't it just moved to tonight? That's what I heard, anyway- not that I'm going anywhere near anything with 'dance' in the title!
I'm liking it so far. Everyone is really friendly and it's so easy to meet people, so even though accommodation and food wise it's crap, the social side is good. The campus is pretty and everything, but I was so not prepared for the trek up and down Cardiac Hill several times a day!!

Latest

Trending

Trending