The Student Room Group

Is Rachel Riley the perfect human being?

According to my calculations, she's a 10/10.

She can get two from the top ANYTIME.

Scroll to see replies

I looked her up, my extensive research said yes sir

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Yeah dude
I looked her up, my extensive research said yes sir

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's why we get on
Original post by Anonymous
That's why we get on

How long did you research for? Where was the scene of your research?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Yeah dude
How long did you research for? Where was the scene of your research?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A few months, and in my bedroom "watching" Countdown
A few months, and in my bedroom "watching" Countdown

I hear ya dude

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol no, Emma Watson is. :daydreaming:

Rachel Bilson or that girl from Hansel and Gretel.
Original post by Maid Marian
Lol no, Emma Watson is. :daydreaming:

Right up until she started involving herself in things outside of acting.

Nothing worse than an actor trying to be political or moral. Every time you look at them you just wonder whether they're serious or after the publicity.
Original post by Genocidal

Nothing worse than an actor trying to be political or moral. Every time you look at them you just wonder whether they're serious or after the publicity.

How ridiculous! Emma Watson definitely does not court publicity and she has enough money in the bank not to need it. It's pretty clear to me that she gets involved in things because she wants to and genuinely believes in it, and God damn she should have that right.

She went to my school (y)
Pretty much yeah
Original post by Genocidal

She has a degree from one of the best universities in the world. Did she need to go and work hard for it? of course not, she's a millionaire. Nothing worse than hating on someone doing well for themself.
Original post by Lee R
She has a degree from one of the best universities in the world. Did she need to go and work hard for it? of course not, she's a millionaire. Nothing worse than hating on someone doing well for themself.

Spot on.
Original post by anonymous
according to my calculations, she's a 10/10.

She can get two from the top anytime.

yup. Yup. Yup
Guys stop being wrong by mentioning other women. Only one woman is worthy of the title of sexiest most perfect queen of the world, Rachel Riley.
Original post by Maid Marian
How ridiculous! Emma Watson definitely does not court publicity and she has enough money in the bank not to need it. It's pretty clear to me that she gets involved in things because she wants to and genuinely believes in it, and God damn she should have that right.

There's a big difference between wanting and needing. Alan Sugar has more than enough money yet he doesn't retire. Bono is world famous yet he still feels the need to put himself about like the **** he is. And the countless other examples of wealthy people who continue on earning and earning despite not needing it. I don't see why Emma Watson is any different.

Just another big mouth actor looking for publicity. It's even worse with American actors because practically every actor minor or major will support some sort of charity by default. They'll sign a cheque, turn up every so often for a few photos, and that's it.
Original post by Lee R

Bit of a jump assuming is jealous because they're critical. I like how it's the same with any actor. Anyone who's critical or accusing will be met by a supporter who automatically accuses them of being jealous. And as I said in the other post there's a big difference wanting and needing.
No. Not perfect

Posted from TSR Mobile
A poor mans Paris Hilton, 6/10 at best

Quick Reply