The Student Room Group

Forensic science applicants 2015.

Scroll to see replies

I applied to the Forensic Science FdSc at Nottingham Trent.
I'm really nervous with the wait to hear back. And I'm worried they'll reject me straight out :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PeerieCthulhu
I'm really nervous with the wait to hear back. And I'm worried they'll reject me straight out :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! Hope you get in!:smile:
Original post by crozibear96
Good luck! Hope you get in!:smile:

Thank you! I hope so too :tongue:

I hope you do too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by crozibear96
Me too, I never knew I'd be this worried about grades! I'm doing one or two resits too. I usually do mind maps and summary notes straight from the specifications, and then practice questions if I have time. It seems to work for me. It all depends on what kind of learner you are. :3 How do you revise?

Good luck!

I pretty much do the same really! I make sure I do every past paper too nearer the time of the exam. I'm so stressed already about the exams in summer
Reply 24
Original post by PeerieCthulhu

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! Just wondering, did you do any forensic science related work experience? I'm interested to study it but I'm not sure where to get any experience!
Original post by misstac
Good luck! Just wondering, did you do any forensic science related work experience? I'm interested to study it but I'm not sure where to get any experience!

Thank you! I didn't unfortunately :frown: when I had the chance to do work experience through school I was into engineering so I did that. I also doubt there were any options to do with forensics unfortunately.

I'd say talk to someone at a place such as Skills Development Scotland (I don't know the English alternative) and see what they suggest?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending