The Student Room Group

Got £140 worth of Colognes from GF - slightly worried?

Ok, my GF got me £140 worth of Colognes from London. I'm really worried coz she's usually cheap when it comes to spending money. So I can't imagine her spending that much money!

Would she have got this as a freebie from somewhere/someone? Or was there a super sale deal on these lately?

It was in a Plan B carry bag, with 4 different colognes on it, and few sachets of Gillette aftershave.

Here: "i've deleted the links now, coz some cheap people were saying this was an adverts"
Total = £140!

Should I be worried?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
This looks suspiciously like a subtle advert but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Now what's your motive for being suspicious? Maybe she saved up for them?
Reply 2
I'd be more worried about the fact that buying you that much could be taken as an indication she thinks you stink...
Most subtle advert ever.
Oh my goodness at those prices she'd be a fool not to buy that many!

I must make my way to that website myself as soon as possible to pick me up some bargains.

Don't worry, I will also reply to the other thread you made too, explaining your dilemma at how your girlfriend managed to buy you so many colognes at such low, low prices!
Reply 5
Guys, I promsie this is not an advert or anything. I've never bought online and I dont even use any of that - I buy Police stuff..
she's cheap when we go to restaurant etc, so I just dont see why she'd buy me those! my thinking is she got it for dead cheap or got it from a friend who bought it by mistake?

and I only put the links there, so you guys know! I'll delete now, to prove this isn't advert!! wth!
She feels bad for cheating on you.
Reply 7
I thought this was going to be about how much she thinks you stink
Maybe they are stolen
Maybe you really, really smell.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending