The Student Room Group

Examiner didn't do independent section! Can i complain and get some money back!

Anyone?

Practical test
(edited 9 years ago)
What do you mean they didn't do independent section? Be more specific
Reply 2
Original post by fieldy_xo
What do you mean they didn't do independent section? Be more specific

They didn't do the independent section of the exam..
Driving test you mean?

If there's one thing you don't want to admit to, it's not doing all of your test.

Unless you failed, in which case I suppose you could try it.
Reply 4
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Driving test you mean?

If there's one thing you don't want to admit to, it's not doing all of your test.

Unless you failed, in which case I suppose you could try it.

i failed but do they still make you do the independent section of the driving test?
not if they consider it too dangerous. They will do it anyway if they believe it will be safe as they can give some feedback at the end.
Reply 6
Original post by curtis871
not if they consider it too dangerous. They will do it anyway if they believe it will be safe as they can give some feedback at the end.

we did everything else though..three point turn..emergency stop..
Original post by games211
we did everything else though..three point turn..emergency stop..

It's their discretion, I wasn't on the test with you so couldn't say why he/she chose to stop at the point they did. I can guess that the manoeuvres would have been at slow speed on a quiet road where they can stop you immediately should anything happen or perhaps the thing you did that they believed to be too dangerous was after those but before the independent driving. It could also be that you had failed anyway, they were having a **** day/running late and wanted to get it over with I guess (though this shouldn't be the case).
Reply 8
Original post by curtis871
It's their discretion, I wasn't on the test with you so couldn't say why he/she chose to stop at the point they did. I can guess that the manoeuvres would have been at slow speed on a quiet road where they can stop you immediately should anything happen or perhaps the thing you did that they believed to be too dangerous was after those but before the independent driving. It could also be that you had failed anyway, they were having a **** day/running late and wanted to get it over with I guess (though this shouldn't be the case).

Ok thanks for your help. Failed in the first two minutes though..thanks anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending