The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Pre-Medical course

Hi,
Im interested in studying medicine in the university of Dundee but I'm afraid I dont have the expected reqiurements to enter the regular medical course.
I'm currently doing my AS's which are biology, chemistry and math.
I finished my IGCSE'S with 5A*'s 4A's and 1B.
What I'm trying to say is, is it possible for me to enter thier pre-medical course? Since I havent done any A2 subject?

Thank you.
Original post by Lamatheg
Hi,
Im interested in studying medicine in the university of Dundee but I'm afraid I dont have the expected reqiurements to enter the regular medical course.
I'm currently doing my AS's which are biology, chemistry and math.
I finished my IGCSE'S with 5A*'s 4A's and 1B.
What I'm trying to say is, is it possible for me to enter thier pre-medical course? Since I havent done any A2 subject?

Thank you.

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Hello there,

To be eligible for the pre-med course (esp at dundee) you need to be doing only one science subject excluding chemistry. Generally speaking for medicine, you need to finish your AS course and be continuing on to A2 to study in university and this applies to pre-med course.

Quick Reply