The Student Room Group

I like female feet in thin, transparent nylon. Am I a perv?

Hi, I really like it when girls wear thin, transparent nylon on their feet. I love to look at it, and touch it. Am I a perv?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nylonfeetlover
Hi, I really like it when girls wear thin, transparent nylon on their feet. I love to look at it, and touch it. Am I a perv?

Dude if that's the only fetish you have you are completely normal :wink:

I like and know ALOT of people who like far weirder things. Really it's okay to like what ever gets you off, as long as no one gets hurt and it's legal, like what ever want :smile:
Everyone has their kicks, and this is yours. There's nothing wrong with it, if anything it's one of the MUCH more common fetishes to have.
Original post by MrDystopia
Everyone has their kicks, and this is yours. There's nothing wrong with it, if anything it's one of the MUCH more common fetishes to have.

yeah... I guess...

but I also like the smell...
Do you mean tights? :confused:
As above, everyone has their 'odd' kicks. Nowt wrong with it, and wouldn't call you a perv either tbh.
Zhy is that you?
yeah... I guess...

but I also like the smell...

There's still nothing wrong with it. Seriously, there are many many more bizarre things that people are into :tongue:
Nothing to see here really. Perfectly normal to have a foot fetish or nylon fetish. Move along...
Original post by Maid Marian
Do you mean tights? :confused:

Yes, tights. Why?
Original post by Black Cat
Zhy is that you?

No, I'm Frank. You know someone like me?
Original post by Precious Illusions
As above, everyone has their 'odd' kicks. Nowt wrong with it, and wouldn't call you a perv either tbh.

Thanks, precious :smile:
It's normal, just be careful on here because there are a boat load of angry umm... Ya know... That group

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
It's normal, just be careful on here because there are a boat load of angry umm... Ya know... That group

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a feminist and I don't find this thread anything more than funny TBH ;P
I'm a feminist and have way more filthy and depraved fetishes, most of which don't for with my feminist view points
Fit *
Original post by BreakingBadx
I'm a feminist and I don't find this thread anything more than funny TBH ;P

I didn't mean feminists who go for equal rights, I meant man haters aka feminazs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also you can't help having a fetish. It's like being gay, except you need a specific thing to enjoy sex with your partner. You can't stop it or make it go away. Hopefully your future partner wi accept your fetish and embrace it :smile: my partner did! But we're on the fetish scene :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Also you can't help having a fetish. It's like being gay, except you need a specific thing to enjoy sex with your partner. You can't stop it or make it go away. Hopefully your future partner wi accept your fetish and embrace it :smile: my partner did! But we're on the fetish scene :smile:

wow... lucky you!

I wonder of there are women (and I don't mean men posing as women) in this forum who can confirm that they wouldn't mind (or even like) to have their nylon feet touched and sniffed. Well, probably not...
wow... lucky you!

I wonder of there are women (and I don't mean men posing as women) in this forum who can confirm that they wouldn't mind (or even like) to have their nylon feet touched and sniffed. Well, probably not...

This is my boyfriends account but he asked for my input on this.
My boyfriend loves my feet after a long day of work and I love receiving the free massages!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending