The Student Room Group

how often are you shaving your legs now that it is winter?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tomotom
Spread the love:hugs:.Big Hugs.

Awww!! :biggrin:
Reply 81
Original post by Princess31
Umm not the way you type.. but the way you type to certain people, like to me for example :lol:
"looney laugh" and I know its you!

lol im de-hair-ifying myself today :u:

Oh you! :wink:
Original post by loloway
Oh you! :wink:

Lol what I say!? :rolleyes:
2 weeks... 3 weeks... actually I can't remember.
This is bad.
Reply 84
Women grow hair on their bellies and their backs and their legs and their arms and their stomachs and their face and really anywhere their genetics decides to have hair and it is perfectly normal. What isnt normal is society trying to shame women for not looking like a hairless baby. Grown women are, after all, meant to have hair on their armpits, vulva and legs. There is nothing ‘unnatural’ about a hairy woman; if there were then the hair would not grow there in the first place. Likewise, there is nothing ‘unfeminine’ about a hairy woman; if femininity is defined as ‘like a woman’ then a woman in her natural state is by definition as feminine as she can be. Why should women only have hair on their heads ? Why is it disgusting and gross ? If it's gross why isn't a man with a hairy body gross ? Who has written the so called rules ? It also isn't unhygienic, we have water and soap don't we ? I think body hair is beautiful and feminine. I love it. I just don't understand why it's not ok for women to grow their bodily hair out. Let everyone do whatever they want.

Get a Karmin :h:

Quick Reply

Latest