The Student Room Group

Cartilage piercing!

Hey guys, i want to get my cartilage pierced soon. Im going to get it done with a needle because i know that getting it pierced with a gun can shatter your cartilage. I am from North London, can anyone recommend any places for me to go and get it done? also, do you know if i can get my ear numbed before getting the piercing done? thanks x
Reply 1
The best place to go in London is Valhalla in Bromley High Street. I live in Nottingham, but get all my piercings done there.
Original post by KatieCod
Hey guys, i want to get my cartilage pierced soon. Im going to get it done with a needle because i know that getting it pierced with a gun can shatter your cartilage. I am from North London, can anyone recommend any places for me to go and get it done? also, do you know if i can get my ear numbed before getting the piercing done? thanks x

Don't get it numbed, there really is no need.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by myblueheaven339
Don't get it numbed, there really is no need.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But it will hurtttt :frown:
I've had mine done and it was fine without being numbed :smile: it was just a bit sore afterwards
Original post by KatieCod
But it will hurtttt :frown:

Only a little, and not for long.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by BethaanyRose
I've had mine done and it was fine without being numbed :smile: it was just a bit sore afterwards

Ahh ok, i dont mind about pain after, but im scared that it will really hurt when the needle actually goes in!
It's not at bad as you think :smile: when I had mine done they cleaned it first which felt cold so I didn't really notice the needle and the less you think about it the less it hurts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending