The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Anyone at Uni of York?

Thinking of applying to do Midwifery at York seeing as I've heard a lot of good things about the Uni... However I haven't got to any of the open days yet and so wondered if anyone goes there (studying Midwifery or anything) and if so what do you think of the uni?

Grateful of any comments. :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Miffins123
Hi Sophie, I'm currently at UoY so maybe I could help you out? I'm not doing Midwifery but I know a few people who are so I'll do my best. York is an incredible uni and you'll love it here. There is accommodation specifically for nurses and midwives- Eden's Court I think (?) which is quite nice. The campus is fairly small but there is a huge lake in the middle of everything which makes life interesting. The buildings are ugly (built in the 60s) but the campus is generally quite nice. The city itself is one of the most beautiful in Europe- however if you're looking for 100s of clubs you wont find them here however as we only have 7 but a night out in York is always fun.

Did you have any specific questions?

It doesn't feel that small when it takes me forever to walk from the Derwent extension up to James college for my seminar!
University of York
York

Quick Reply

Latest