The Student Room Group

girls... how would you react

I won't feel for anyone what i feel for her...i'm telling you now. She's the one...her voice is like silk, her laugh like music, her walk like the breeze, her smile like the sun, her eyes like the stars, her soul like a supernova, the depth of it makes her so strong, like a beacon of sweet hope, strengthening those whose lives she blesses..damn, she rules my dreams. She dazzles me and rocks me to the core of my being...her heart keeps my heart beating and goodness blossoms out of it like a beautiful flower. Her elegance captivates me like magical power. When i see her, everything else fades away, and time stands still as if to capture the moment for ever, to treasure it forever because she is to treasure. Beautiful, wonderful, strong, special, brilliant, fabulous, elegant, unique...and she deserves so much more that language cannot even imagine to perceive

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Girls, if someone said this about you, how would you react
Reply 2
I'd be creeped out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who is this guy, Shakespeare? lol

I'm a guy so I would tell the girl in question not to get swept off her feet that easily. Actions speak louder than words, men need to be tested first, yadda yadda.
Wow! I think personally that is sweet ... but its not good to be mistaken easily and touched by the heart by these words... imagine the guy has other plans...
BUT if he is trustworthy. This would really touch my heart (these are only words ). if he was to touch me physically I'll probably melt :lovehug:
Reply 5
That is actually my nickname :-D
Reply 6
Well she knows me...
Mature cheese.
Ew. Cringe. *runs away*

(Sorry but that would be my reaction.... :colondollar:)
Reply 9
Are they song lyrics?

I would be happy but kind of freaked out.
Tbh. I'd probably prefer- 'That girl is the most annoyingly annoying girl I've ever met but I still like her' etc. :tongue:

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
No wrote them myself...
Why would you be freaked, isn't this what girls...like?
Advice?
Original post by Anonymous
I won't feel for anyone what i feel for her...i'm telling you now. She's the one...her voice is like silk, her laugh like music, her walk like the breeze, her smile like the sun, her eyes like the stars, her soul like a supernova, the depth of it makes her so strong, like a beacon of sweet hope, strengthening those whose lives she blesses..damn, she rules my dreams. She dazzles me and rocks me to the core of my being...her heart keeps my heart beating and goodness blossoms out of it like a beautiful flower. Her elegance captivates me like magical power. When i see her, everything else fades away, and time stands still as if to capture the moment for ever, to treasure it forever because she is to treasure. Beautiful, wonderful, strong, special, brilliant, fabulous, elegant, unique...and she deserves so much more that language cannot even imagine to perceive

How well do you actually know her at the moment?
The first person to say these things sir, was a poet, everyone who repeats them is an idiot. Keep your cheesy poems to letters if you do have to do it, it's too cringe-worthy in public and for God sake avoid clichés, you want her to feel special not like used toilet roll
(edited 9 years ago)
It depends on what type of girl she is, if she's really lovey dovey and loves romantic and sort of cringey stuff then she'll love it but I must say it's nicely crafted
Pretty well. Been talking for a year
I would get a restraining order, then think about how sweet it is to have a stalker.
Original post by chocolatesauce
It depends on what type of girl she is, if she's really lovey dovey and loves romantic and sort of cringey stuff then she'll love it but I must say it's nicely crafted

Really? It's vague nonsense. It's too impersonal, why is her hair like silk? Sorry it's her voice? What the hell does that mean.
(edited 9 years ago)
Because it's so soft clean, smooth... Like it has a ring to it. ( she's from Leicester)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending