The Student Room Group

Ba study of religions at soas?

I was just wondering if anyone has studied this or is studying this degree or if you've applied for 2015? I don't really know if BA Study of religions is popular but it's a subject that interests me very much, so i thought I'd ask anyone studying religions if there is something I should know beforehand.

I want to go SOAS to study religions, I've been to the open day on Wednesday, everything about it seems perfect, the location is just 50 minutes away from my house, the contact hours seem OK, the library is heaven on earth (maybe exaggerating a little) and the Japanese style roof garden is pretty...

so basically...
1) Are you studying this degree? how do you find it?
2) Are you studying it at soas and do you enjoy it?
3) What grades did you get in with?
5) what are your career plans after this degree? I'm probably going to do teaching...

Also I was thinking of combining this degree with either Law or Arabic, both of which I'd be keen to learn about.

Thank you

:smile:
Hey, I've accepted my conditional offer for Study of Religions at SOAS! Have you got an offer? I'm glad I've finally found someone who wants to do the same course, it's been quite hard finding people as like you said I don't think it is a very popular subject compared to others :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by anyamatthews
Hey, I've accepted my conditional offer for Study of Religions at SOAS! Have you got an offer? I'm glad I've finally found someone who wants to do the same course, it's been quite hard finding people as like you said I don't think it is a very popular subject compared to others :smile:

Sorry for the late reply! I'm glad I found someone interested in the same subject in the same university as religions is quite undersubscribed, yes I've got an conditional offer too, if you do go there and if I don't change my mind last minute I hope to see you there!

All the best in your exams if you're sitting any.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending