The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Private mandarin tutor wanted

I've been learning mandarin for just over a year now and my private tutor is going back to China. I'm looking for someone who can take over from her and continue teaching me.

I'm looking for a native speaker, who has an interest in teaching mandarin. Some teaching knowledge would be prefered. A great opportunity for someone studying to be a language teacher as it would give you experience in teaching.

If you're interested in becoming my private mandarin tutor please contact me and we can discuss further.
Original post by mattleeds
I've been learning mandarin for just over a year now and my private tutor is going back to China. I'm looking for someone who can take over from her and continue teaching me.

I'm looking for a native speaker, who has an interest in teaching mandarin. Some teaching knowledge would be prefered. A great opportunity for someone studying to be a language teacher as it would give you experience in teaching.

If you're interested in becoming my private mandarin tutor please contact me and we can discuss further.

Without being rude, please stop making multiple threads about this. Post in a more appropriate place and you will get replies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Edminzodo
Without being rude, please stop making multiple threads about this. Post in a more appropriate place and you will get replies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And where should I post then mate?

Quick Reply

Latest