The Student Room Group

WHats wrrong with my eyes?

Since yesterday after bathing my left eye has been feeling very weird .It seems that whenever I look at something really bright e.g. my computer screen,phone(even when the brightness is really low),the sun

my left eye starts to feel painful and i can't really stare at it for long without looking away.This morning when i woke up i was crying warm tears on my left eye.My right eye is fine in both cases but my left eye is really bothering me.I do have glare but I don't think its because of that because I wear glasses which have anti glare coating although I do have to admit this holiday I've been wearing them for short periods and I have stayed up a bit longer than usual.Also yesterday morning I kind of turned on my phone really early but my eyes were fine then.What's happening to me?

I'm going to see the GP on Monday but I just wonder whats going on.
Reply 1
it feels like my eyes aaare adjusting but then it stops
you are doing the right thing by arranging to see the doc on monday. if it gets worse over the weekend go to A&E.
Reply 3
idk what caused it though....so unhappy right now...
Reply 4
turns out i have pink eye...i was given some eye drops,the pain from light has gone down drastically but my eye is still red...any ideas how long it'll take to clear up? Really hoping it gets cleared up before tuesday since i go back to 6th form on that day...

Quick Reply

Latest