The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

I'm thinking of going to NTU. What made you want to go to NTU over other universities?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Lashana
That's amazing, congratulation! I applied to do law sandwich.

Thank you! Oh great! Have you thought about accommodation yet?
Is anyone considering IQ Nottingham as accommodation?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Jane Risley
Thank you! Oh great! Have you thought about accommodation yet?

Is anyone considering IQ Nottingham as accommodation?

I thought of private accommodation rather than halls. I'm planning to go to a viewing at IQ Nottingham as well as Victoria House, The Glasshouse & Trinity Square
*Victoria Halls
Original post by Lashana
I thought of private accommodation rather than halls. I'm planning to go to a viewing at IQ Nottingham as well as Victoria House, The Glasshouse & Trinity Square

I'm going to appy for IQ Nottingham! I really liked The Glasshouse as well
I'm going to appy for IQ Nottingham! I really liked The Glasshouse as well

I like the GlassHouse as well, I'm planning to view it 21st Feb when I go to the applicant day. You planning on go to it even though you got an unconditional offer?
Original post by Lashana
I like the GlassHouse as well, I'm planning to view it 21st Feb when I go to the applicant day. You planning on go to it even though you got an unconditional offer?

I think if I go to an applicant day it will be the one in March and I will try and see if I can book a viewing at IQ Nottingham. Please let me know what The Glasshouse is like when you visit!
Anyone know the average pricing for private accommodation per week? And how come so many of you are thinking about going private instead?
Reply 589
Original post by Ronhaar
Anyone know the average pricing for private accommodation per week? And how come so many of you are thinking about going private instead?

I'm considering going private now too, so much cheaper for ensuite. Either I'm going for Glasshouse £120pw or Goldsmith Court £110pw depends i'm going to view them on feb 21 open day. Not sure about the prices for the other privates (victoria halls, trinity square, nottingham 1 etc)
Original post by jc20
I'm considering going private now too, so much cheaper for ensuite. Either I'm going for Glasshouse £120pw or Goldsmith Court £110pw depends i'm going to view them on feb 21 open day. Not sure about the prices for the other privates (victoria halls, trinity square, nottingham 1 etc)

Oh I see!
Could you let me know what you think once you've been, please!? :biggrin:
Reply 591
Original post by Ronhaar
Oh I see!
Could you let me know what you think once you've been, please!? :biggrin:

Sure!! :smile:
Law with journalism anybody?
I think if I go to an applicant day it will be the one in March and I will try and see if I can book a viewing at IQ Nottingham. Please let me know what The Glasshouse is like when you visit!

Sure :smile:
Reply 594
Glasshouse is 120 a week ensuite with your own bathroom , shared kitchen and lounge with 6 others ...
Reply 595
Original post by M1711
Glasshouse is 120 a week ensuite with your own bathroom , shared kitchen and lounge with 6 others ...

Think you can choose whether you want to be with 3,4,5 others.
Reply 596
Original post by jc20
Think you can choose whether you want to be with 3,4,5 others.

really ? i didnt no that lol , i think im gna be with 6 others i think ! or even 5 would be fine ! wbu ?
Reply 597
Original post by M1711
really ? i didnt no that lol , i think im gna be with 6 others i think ! or even 5 would be fine ! wbu ?

yh, when I got a reply email from glasshouse they also mentioned the different types of rooms available and price. 4 or 5 for me if I do choose to go for Glasshouse!
Reply 598
Original post by jc20
yh, when I got a reply email from glasshouse they also mentioned the different types of rooms available and price. 4 or 5 for me if I do choose to go for Glasshouse!

yeahh is it cheaper to have less people in a room ? yeah idm 5 ! 6 seems to much ! but im not fussed
Reply 599
Original post by M1711
yeahh is it cheaper to have less people in a room ? yeah idm 5 ! 6 seems to much ! but im not fussed

No, the price is the same. Here's a part of the email (I only pasted info about the ensuites only but there's so many diff types of rooms available)

Classic 4, 5, and 6 Bed En-Suite
Shared kitchen area with breakfast bar. Sofa’s and flat screen TV in communal area. En-suite bathroom in individual flats.
4 Bed £120.00 per week / 5 Bed £120.00 per week / 6 Bed £120.00 per week / 48 week stay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending