The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Im applying to do Business Management and Marketing :smile: what are you guys applying to do? have you been to an open day? Offers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! I'm applying for Fashion Communication & Promotion! I'm currently doing gap year but i went to the open day last year and loved it! Haven't finished my ucas application though, will probably sent it off next week!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Hi! I've applied for Secondary Science Education and received an invitation for interview!
I went to the open day and enjoyed it, spoke to some really nice students and tutors at the Clifton Campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello! ^.^ I'm applying to do a joint honors in English & TESOL. I went to an Open Day in September and loved it! Such a friendly place! I haven't sent my UCAS application off yet due to my Personal Statement, but hopefully I'll be applying next week!
Reply 4
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go there i loved the accommodation at city campus! :smile: where are you guys planning to stay? halls or private? im loving the byron residence :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by rasele888
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go there i loved the accommodation at city campus! :smile: where are you guys planning to stay? halls or private? im loving the byron residence :smile:

I'm looking at Hampden (for halls) and Glasshouse (private) and Victoria Hall (private) but I'm not too fussed as long as I actually get in :smile:
Hey, I've got an interview for primary education! xx

I'll be on Clifton Campus, so, ideally, I'd love to stay in New Hall (Halls). I like both sets of accommodation at Clifton, to be honest, so I'd be quite happy settling into either. :smile: I haven't really considered Private.

Original post by RedFlamingo

Ah, well done! :biggrin:
Hey I applied to Nottingham Trent for two courses

just got conditionals for both fashion communication and promotion and fashion marketing and branding :smile:
Hello!

I've applied for Business Management with Accounting and Finance at Nottingham Trent. It's going to be my insurance choice!

I have also applied to Northumbria University
I've applied for Psychology and got an offer from them today (300 points)! Really happy as NTU is one of the unis which I really wanted to get an offer from as its one of my favourites, especially since its the only one out of my choices to include a placement year :biggrin: Not sure if its going to be my first choice but its seeming very likely aha.
Reply 11
Original post by sophannaxo
Hey I applied to Nottingham Trent for two courses

just got conditionals for both fashion communication and promotion and fashion marketing and branding :smile:

I'm also applying for them courses, haven't sent off my application yet but wondering how long did it take for you to get an offer? :smile:
Original post by Anzuzi
Applying for English and TESOL at NTU :biggrin:. Studying at Clifton campus and although New Halls sounds nice, saving 10 quid a week on a large room in Peverell sounds worth it (hope I'm right haha) ! :colondollar:

Ah, so there's a possibility that we'll be together in lectures. :biggrin:

(If, y'know, we both get in and...stuff.)

I don't blame you for wanting to save the extra £10, though! ^.^
Reply 13
Original post by RedFlamingo

well done!!:biggrin:
Reply 14
Im applying to do Business Management and Marketing :smile: what are you guys applying to do? have you been to an open day? Offers?

Hi, i am too applying to do business management and marketing. Im so worried that i wont get a place due to the competition. What other places have you applied to?
Original post by Anzuzi
Oh yay! Ha ha, I'm excited I already know someone going there then!:biggrin: (IF WE GET IN , OH LAWDY) . Haha, probably going to spend that extra 10 quid on my mini ice cream obsession :colone::colone:

Ooh, ice-cream? Might have to join you on that one as well. :wink:

Haha, as soon as I saw your post about doing English and TESOL, I was excited.

And, "oh lawdy" indeed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jc20
Hi! I'm applying for Fashion Communication & Promotion! I'm currently doing gap year but i went to the open day last year and loved it! Haven't finished my ucas application though, will probably sent it off next week!

I've applied for it too and received an offer for it last week! so excited it looks like such an amazing course! I applied for marketing and branding too but i think I'm going to choose fcp because it just seems much more creative!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Savanii
Hi, i am too applying to do business management and marketing. Im so worried that i wont get a place due to the competition. What other places have you applied to?

Sorry for taking so longto reply.. ya'know A levels and stuff :rolleyes:

Im applying to Northumbria, NTU, Swansea, Derby and Plymouth :smile: all course are business/marketing + placement year :biggrin:

where have you applied?
Hello, I'm applying for media and sending the application out on Wednesday. Couldn't make it to the open days though, what are NTU like for giving offers?
Reply 19
Sorry for taking so longto reply.. ya'know A levels and stuff :rolleyes:

Im applying to Northumbria, NTU, Swansea, Derby and Plymouth :smile: all course are business/marketing + placement year :biggrin:

where have you applied?

Just sent off my ucas today! i applied to northumbria, nottingham trent and oxford brooks, liverpool and UEA and all my courses are business/marketing too. nottingham is so far my first choice tho! have you applied yet?

Quick Reply

Latest