The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Never, if I can help it.
January.
Reply 3
Beginning of December :smile:
Original post by hermitthefrog
What date does Christmas music officially become acceptable? I think 5th November, straight after that last firework has fizzled out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd say first November after Halloween decorations come down usually but after fireworks is even better answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never, they're all too happy.
I already started :colondollar:
december and not before
Never, playing Christmas music should be on the UN's illegal forms of torture list.
"Rockin around the Christmas tr-" <die.
I can see myself playing it by the end of next week. I'm already way too excited for Christmas and after seeing them put Christmas lights up this week where I am, I'm quickly convincing myself it's acceptable :tongue:
I usually hold out until December, unless the radio stations get a bit eager early on.
I'm too sad right now to listen to any, but it's definitely acceptable from November onwards...
Original post by somemightsay888
Never, playing Christmas music should be on the UN's illegal forms of torture list.
"Rockin around the Christmas tr-" <die.

Lol absolutely
Every year I have a burst of christmas spirit the first week of September for a few days, then I stop and wait until 1st November. :colone: Therefore, CHRISTMAS HAS BEGUN!
I would listen to Christmas in December only but radio stations will probably be playing them earlier
About 4 weeks ago
I always listen to my top 5 Christmas songs on... 21 June
What date does Christmas music officially become acceptable? I think 5th November, straight after that last firework has fizzled out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I usually start listening to Christmas songs after my third **** in November, so 5th is about right.

People will never know what **** refers to, but I am surprised it is censored.
Original post by shawn_o1
i always listen to my top 5 christmas songs on... 21 june

why? That's the middle of summer and it's just wrong to listen to christmas in the middle of summer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not until after the 8th of December and even then not so much my old job had this cd they would have on repeat at Christmas the same few songs again and again and again for 8 hours made me hate Christmas music the only 4 I can stand even now is Fairy Tale of New York, Stop the Cavalry, that one By The Darkness and Bring us a Candle ( The Marsh Family on you tube) that's basically it.

Latest