The Student Room Group

Mario Gotze - Pride of Germany.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Gob Bluth
Always laugh when people bring up the 'been with more women than the rest of these random people i don't know on the internet' (like it holds any relevance). These people are generally very bitter towards Women, and have likely never been with one, or done anything more than a make out. Come across many people like you.

Second; anal sex is wrong? Wrong? :laugh: Have I been transported back 50 years?

Well, you can choose to disbelieve me, but I am sure.

Anal sex with a man is wrong. And repulsive.
Original post by Tom_Ford
Well, you can choose to disbelieve me, but I am sure.

Anal sex with a man is wrong. And repulsive.

Ok, like it holds ANY relevance. I was 18 when i stopped caring about how many women I had slept with.

Why is anal sex wrong? :facepalm2: You might believe it is repulsive to think about anal sex with a man for two reasons; you are either straight and not attracted to the idea of it, which is perfectly fine, in the same way way a gay man might be repulsed by vaginal sex. Alternatively, you are one of those who speaks really loudly and irrationally, and is actually gay inside, but suppressing those true emotions by spewing out a lot of dislike to try to get rid of those emotions.

What a gay man does behind closed doors is completely fine by me. Yes, I'm not attracted to the idea of it myself, but the fact others are should change absolutely nothing. I do not feel the need in any way to denounce private acts, because I know I have the same thoughts towards Women. You don't choose your sexuality, so it's just pure ignorance really. The ignorance towards lgbt in society still is saddening.
How can any (straight) male big up Gotze without mentioning his girlfriend? I'd trade the World Cup winning goal for her...

She looks like an absolute dog from that pic tbh

Draxler's girl was unbelievably cute though
Reply 24
He and Reuz put the entire English Midfield to shame.
Reply 25
Silberne Lorbeerblatt: Highest sporting award in Germany. Gotze, winner.

Quick Reply

Latest