The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

chances of me getting in physics at ucl with A*AA prediction? my GCSES aren't great 3A* 2A 1B and 1C. Done NCS and Duke of Edinburgh. Quote me Please! :biggrin:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Chung224
chances of me getting in physics at ucl with A*AA prediction? my GCSES aren't great 3A* 2A 1B and 1C. Done NCS and Duke of Edinburgh. Quote me Please! :biggrin:

Your predicted is higher than the grade requirements, so just work on your personal statement and make sure you know what about physics interests you.
Original post by Lucien2397
I received an offer for Chemistry but, I've been now invited to an open day. Have you had the same?

Original post by zuzu096
I just got a place at ucl for chemistry msci and mine said subject to an open day! Does this mean confirmed place or what?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! Congrats to you both for getting an offer. I got an offer too for Chem MSci - and was invited to the open day next Tuesday. I'm nervous about the 20 minute discussion/interview though! :s
Reply 63
Original post by CurtisDean
Hey! Congrats to you both for getting an offer. I got an offer too for Chem MSci - and was invited to the open day next Tuesday. I'm nervous about the 20 minute discussion/interview though! :s

Thank you! Wooo congrats to you too! Can I ask how long it took you to get this invitation after you got your offer?

I've got my offer on track and on the portico system but I've had no other details of the ooen day? :/

So am I, it seems a bit informal though. I hope they aren't too hard on us!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by CurtisDean

What was your MSci offer? Mine was AAA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samthecam
when did you send your application?

10th October

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by lustforlife
I've applied for history at UCL aswell! How long after you sent your application off did you receive a conformation email?

i've applied for history here too and haven't heard anything! I'm too impatient for this stuff!
Original post by ockwills

i've applied for history here too and haven't heard anything! I'm too impatient for this stuff!

How long ago did you apply? Can't stand the waiting
Is UCL your first choice?
applied for economics

8A* 3A at GCSE
AS -> A in maths, further maths, german B in economics
Pred A2 -> A*maths A* further maths A german A economics

recieved only the application recieved email; asked to fill in a questionarie as well
Hi I wanted to ask did you receive your offers through the ucl portal first or did you get a track update?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Original post by Teddysmith123
Hi I wanted to ask did you receive your offers through the ucl portal first or did you get a track update?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got a track update before the ucl portal was updated.
Original post by perphation
I got a track update before the ucl portal was updated.

Ok thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Original post by lustforlife
How long ago did you apply? Can't stand the waiting
Is UCL your first choice?

I think it will be my first, yeah. I applied in mid October..!
Original post by ockwills
I think it will be my first, yeah. I applied in mid October..!

Hopefully we hear something soon, can't wait any longer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tazza ma razza
applied for economics

8A* 3A at GCSE
AS -> A in maths, further maths, german B in economics
Pred A2 -> A*maths A* further maths A german A economics

recieved only the application recieved email; asked to fill in a questionarie as well

What questionnaire were you asked to fill in?
Original post by oreoenthusiast
What questionnaire were you asked to fill in?

grades, individual papers scores, and confirming some other qualifications. Dunno why; i had enclosed everything in the ucas form; but still...
Original post by tazza ma razza
grades, individual papers scores, and confirming some other qualifications. Dunno why; i had enclosed everything in the ucas form; but still...

Oh right, that's weird :/ I got asked for individual grades of each module.
Just got a conditional for BA Geography! I'm an international student, so I'm really pleased the offer is so easy to achieve :smile: The offers for my qualifications fluctuate wildly by uni :frown:
also, this is completely random but do you think I'll be disadvantaged if I apply for another course now? I have a choice left that I want to use on ucl...
Reply 78
Original post by emsca
What was your MSci offer? Mine was AAA

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine was AAB :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zuzu096

Hey! Did you go today?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending