UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Just got a mechanical engineering offer

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
applied on thursday & Got a conditional offer for ba geography today for AAA does anybody else??
Reply 82
Dear Mr Edirisinghe,

I am very pleased to have received your application through UCAS to read Economics L100 at UCL and I intend to recommend that an offer be sent to you through UCAS in the near future. Before such an offer can be made and communicated, however, it is a UCL requirement that you attend an Open Day in the Economics Department. This will give you an opportunity to discuss the degree programme with members of staff and meet some of our students, who will show you around UCL. The event will also enable you to ask any questions you may have that will help you decide whether UCL is the right university for you

DOES THIS MEAN I'VE GOT AN OFFER
I believe you have an offer however it is contingent on you visiting an open day :smile: congratulations

Ps to history applicants has anybody heard back at all??

Posted from TSR Mobile
got an AAB offer for history of art! :biggrin:
Reply 85
Got an offer for UCL Psychology and Language sciences today (AAA) SO HAPPY:smile:
Why no physics offers for meeeeee.
Update for anyone applying history, I just got my questionnaire and I sent my application off 15 oct

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Original post by ssswims
Update for anyone applying history, I just got my questionnaire and I sent my application off 15 oct

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is the questionnaire like an essay or is it more general questions?
Original post by geogprincess
applied on thursday & Got a conditional offer for ba geography today for AAA does anybody else??

I do 😊 have you been invited to the open day on the 26th?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thevindu
Dear Mr Edirisinghe,

I am very pleased to have received your application through UCAS to read Economics L100 at UCL and I intend to recommend that an offer be sent to you through UCAS in the near future. Before such an offer can be made and communicated, however, it is a UCL requirement that you attend an Open Day in the Economics Department. This will give you an opportunity to discuss the degree programme with members of staff and meet some of our students, who will show you around UCL. The event will also enable you to ask any questions you may have that will help you decide whether UCL is the right university for you

DOES THIS MEAN I'VE GOT AN OFFER

Congratulations! I have applied for Economics at UCL as well and was just wondering when you applied? Also what was your application like - grades, personal statement etc?
@izz345 it's a short essay question

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qgirl
Got an offer for UCL Psychology and Language sciences today (AAA) SO HAPPY:smile:

Congrats! :biggrin: When did you sent your ucas application?
Reply 93
Just checked my inbox this morning--- received an unconditional offer for Spanish + Philosophy!!!! So excited!!:smile:
Reply 94
Original post by gz123
Just checked my inbox this morning--- received an unconditional offer for Spanish + Philosophy!!!! So excited!!:smile:

Congrats that's amazing! Did you not have an open day to attend or an interview or anything?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Original post by zuzu096
Congrats that's amazing! Did you not have an open day to attend or an interview or anything?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm an international student from the USA, so no I didn't have to interview!(thankfully haha) :excited:
Reply 96
Original post by sabinaraus
Congrats! :biggrin: When did you sent your ucas application?

I sent it on the 3rd October
Original post by geogprincess

Yes I have! Are you going to the offer holder day on the 26th?
Original post by Joerobs96
Yes I have! Are you going to the offer holder day on the 26th?

I am 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any offer holders from law here?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending