The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pizza King2
How does it work out to £8 or £9? In your own post you say 50% of £40 so that's £20 for 2 pizzas which is a tenner for each. Poor maths really.

Don't know if this was directed at me, but usually to spend £40 (and then get it for £20 with 50% off) at Domino's you'd need to buy a bit more than two pizzas as each pizza tends to come to £18ish each. So you'd have to get a side or a stuffed crust on each pizza or something.
With all the stuff I get for 20 quid using a never-expiring "50% off when you spend £40" code that I have for my local branch, I think I'm winning.

Original post by Pizza King2
How does it work out to £8 or £9? In your own post you say 50% of £40 so that's £20 for 2 pizzas which is a tenner for each. Poor maths really.

A few things...

1) How did you even find this thread?
2) You actually signed up just to post that???
3) You forgot to quote, so the person you're talking to probably won't even see it given the age of the thread and all
4) The person was talking about two seperate deals

My lord...
It's not even that good....:s-smilie:

I had it once a couple of years ago, not worth it imo...
Original post by toonervoustotalk
No:colonhash:
I am bulking up/carb loading :tongue:

:cries:

Care to share

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by angelcake123
:cries:

Care to share

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes :h:
Because they are a sh&t d&ick corporate company ripping peoples ********s out
Reply 26
I'm not sure why so so expensive in the UK compared to Australia. Here we can get 3 Large pizzas of the supreme range for $30 which is about 16£ delivered even less for pickup . And our basic large pizzas start at 5$ pick up . I seen this issue when I was in the UK from Dominos and Pizza hut. There is no real reason except they are ripping everyone off. The cost to make a pizza is very very low. Could be a supply and demand issue. Or just corporate greed.

Latest

Trending

Trending