The Student Room Group

ucas application enquiry

Having a real moment of panic. I had already submitted my ucas application to my sixth form by the time my teachers told me they may be entering me for resits on a couple modules. As a result of this delay I didn't put them onto my form. Does this mean I won't be able to do the resits? Or is there a way of changing my application before my referee sends it off? If anyone can offer any information on the matter I would be really grateful. Very worried as I didn't do too well in my ASs last year and want to improve my overall grades, just didn't get the all clear to resit in time to declare them on my ucas form...:frown:
Reply 1
I don't think you have to declare resits. Im resitting my unit 2 biology to get an A and I didn't have to put anything down and I have received 3 offers, so it shouldn't hinder your application! :smile:
Reply 2
If you applied using a buzzword (school/college), your referee should be able to send the application back to you to change. For this, you would not have to pay again
Reply 3
Original post by aaron133
I don't think you have to declare resits. Im resitting my unit 2 biology to get an A and I didn't have to put anything down and I have received 3 offers, so it shouldn't hinder your application! :smile:

Oh okay, I'll probably still check with my referee when I go back to sixth form but that has put my mind at ease, thank you :smile:! And congrats on the offers, hope you get the others and your resit goes well :3!
Reply 4
Original post by aaron133

You do have to declare resits

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending