The Student Room Group

Is it worth buying attractive and fashionable clothes with an unattractive face?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperiorGenius
We was only discussing the exterior though... You've just changed topic.

If you ask me if she's attractive then I'd say not in my opinion. I have other girls in my life. But who knows, saying she's unattractive to everyone in the world is kinda like taking a flight through volcanic ash and not expecting shizz to get real yo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
If you ask me if she's attractive then I'd say not in my opinion. I have other girls in my life. But who knows, saying she's unattractive to everyone in the world is kinda like taking a flight through volcanic ash and not expecting shizz to get real yo

Posted from TSR Mobile

I understand that attractiveness is mainly personal preference but sometimes some people are ugly and others are good looking - it's just a way of life.
I understand that attractiveness is mainly personal preference but sometimes some people are ugly and others are good looking - it's just a way of life.

Nah dude, I personally believe nobody is ugly, maybe it's all that chillin with the kushin but ah well, not everyone agrees with everyone else dude

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
Nah dude, I personally believe nobody is ugly, maybe it's all that chillin with the kushin but ah well, not everyone agrees with everyone else dude

Posted from TSR Mobile

But you that that girl was ugly?
But you that that girl was ugly?

I said she wasn't attractive to my taste, not saying she's unattractive to everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone who you think is unattractive might be attractive to someone else. Obviously. I have heard that I am ugly many times and pretty just as many, it just depends on who is seeing me
If it makes you feel better, sure. Don't change yourself for someone who might not appreciate you.

Quick Reply

Latest